Saving The Royal - Roman x Logan

Trigger warning: blood

"What are you doing up, Roman?"

Roman lazily lifted his head from his arms, chugging down the rest of his water. "Good question, nerd" he replied groggily, rubbing his tired eyes and yawning in a way that made Logan's heart flutter.

"Why're you awake? Shouldn't you be cuddling Patton?" He muttered dryly, arising from his chair. Logan rolled his eyes, glaring at the royal. "You know we broke up" he remarked, Roman only flipped him off and vanished out of the room, leaving Logan alone with his thoughts.

Drifting into his room Roman kicked the door closed loudly, he didn't care if he woke anyone up. Deciding against sleeping he snapped his fingers, watching Mary Poppins appear on his tv screen. Snuggling into bed all thoughts of Logan drifted to the back of his mind until an inevitable later date.

"Roman! You're here!" Patton grinned, spotting the creative aspect standing in the doorway, a defiant expression on his face, arms crossed over his chest. "What would you like for b-"

"I'm not hungry" he cut Patton off, averting his eyes from Logan and leaving the room. Logan shook his head, "What was the point of coming here in the first place" he murmured to himself, annoyed at Romans behaviour.
Prince spent his entire day in the imagination, something he did on a regular bases, but Patton noticed it was an hour after the time Roman usually came back.

"I'm going to check on Roman!" He announced, smiling at Logan and Virgil who were having a civil debate. Logan paused at Romans name, glancing at his ex. "I am sure he is fine" Logan dismissed, trying to get Patton to not go after him but Patton cared for each of his "kids" equally so he skipped down to his room, peeking his head in.

"Roman? You okay, kiddo?" He called softly, walking up to the lump on the bed. Staring at it intently, he noticed it wasn't moving, pulling the blanket back he realised the lump was just pillows. Frowning, he looked around the room, Roman wasn't here.

Checking where he would be Patton started to worry when he couldn't find the flamboyant man anywhere. "Have you guys seen Roman?" Patton pondered, walking in the living room. Logan perked his head up, pushing his glasses up his nose. "You have not found him?"

Patton shook his head, "he's probably in the imagination still" Virgil mumbled from his corner in the couch, phone way too close to his eyes.

"This late?" Patton expressed his worry. "You can summon him" Logan suggested, hiding the infinitesimal amount of worry bubbling deep inside his stomach.