Cat Virgil - Logan x Virgil

I dare you to dab ten times. Right now. Go. You have to do it. Go

Point out any mistakes!

Logan remembered Roman banning him from trying to find the dragon witch - for obvious reasons - which was why Logan was scouring the imagination trying to find the dragon witch.

Not because he wanted to be defiant, but because of a little...project of his, he needed the venom found only in dragon witches. Besides, he did the math, around this time in the evening when the sun was on the brink of setting the dragon witch would be asleep, half in their cave, half out. After awhile, Logan eventually found the beast, snoring away loudly, their witch hat placed proudly on their dragon head.

Silently taking a flask from his pocket, he crawled to the mouth, something he would deem the most stupidest thing he has ever done in his entire life. Tensing, he lifted the side of their mouth, taking in a sharp intake of breath at the sharp fangs that appeared. Breathing in and out deeply, he placed the flask below the fangs, watching some saliva mixed with venom drip in. Satisfied, he slowly lowered the top lip, standing back up.

He walked away backwards, eyes glued to the creature.

Snap

Logan paused all movements, watching without breathing as the dragon witch groaned and shuffled a bit, but not waking. Sighing out, Logan rushed back to the mind, hiding the flask in his lab, Roman would kill him if he found out Logan went against his word, risking his life for a stupid project.

Weeks later, Logan sat in the lab, glancing at the two bottles. One with the label 'Cat' the other with the label 'werewolf'. He couldn't decide which to choose, eventually coming to the conclusion a werewolf would be much more harder to deal with than a cat, so he poured the dragon witches's venom into the bottle, watching the red liquid mix with the white.

He grinned, flicking the bottle holding the pink coloured liquid.

Meanwhile, Patton kindly requested that Virgil went to fetch Logan, after groaning in annoyance he stood up and ventured to his lab, walking in without knocking.

"Hey, Kitten-?"

Before Virgil could finish, Logan walked straight into him, the pink substance in the bottle pouring onto Virgil who gasped, taking a few steps back. "Logan...Logan what the hell?!" He yelled, feeling his chest become tingly and fuzzy.

Logan watched in horror, mumbling 'shit' over and over.

He rushed to Virgil, holding him up as his legs suddenly gave way. "Logan?" Virgil whispered in a shaky voice, gripping his forearms in fright. "W-what's going on!?"

"Do not worry, you will be okay" Logan reassured, eyes widening as the side grew shorter, skin becoming...fur.

Logan held him up best he could, his terrified questions becoming more like the noise from a cat. Soon enough, there was nothing but Virgil's clothes on the floor and a small lump.

Kneeling down, Logan rummaged through, stopping when his hand landed on something furry. Slowly moving the clothes, he picked up a small, black kitten. It mewed, looking up at Logan, their brown eyes narrowing into slits. "I cannot express how sorry I am. I did not realise you were coming in, I should have acted more carefully...now look what has happened" Logan frowned, almost sounding like a whimper, caressing behind Virgil's ear.

Virgil - the cat - purred softly, nudging his nose into Logan's palm, silently telling him it was okay. Shaking his head, Logan slowly stood up, making sure to be extra careful as he read through the book. "It should only last a week..." Logan murmured, glancing at Virgil who let out a shocked-like yelp, small mouth falling open.

"Do not worry, I shall keep you safe until then"

And, he did. Throughout the week Logan made sure to keep Virgil well fed and hydrated, keeping the other sides away just in case, he got a small cat bed and placed it in his room, letting Virgil sleep in it at night. To calm him, Logan sometimes even read books of Virgil's choosing, he adored watching the small Kitten relax in his lap, purring ever so often as Logan combed his fingers through his soft fur.

Honestly, Virgil didn't hate being a cat but sometimes his anxiety got to him, and he had mini panic attacks, thinking he wouldn't change back, but Logan was there for him every time.

The last day, Logan sat on his bed leaning against the headboard with his legs stretched out. He was deep in thought, not noticing Virgil who jumped onto his lap, tilting his head. He made a soft meow, frowning when it didn't get his attention.

Pawing at his shirt, Logan tilted his head down and smiled softly, moving his hand to run down Virgil's back.

"I am sorry for doing this to you" Logan muttered, moving Virgil so he laid flat on Logan's chest. Virgil shook his head, nudging Logan's chin. "No, this is my fault. It must be hard for you" again, Virgil let out a sad meow, licking his cheek. Chuckling, Logan stroked his fur, smiling at the soft purrs rumbling his throat.

"I love you" Logan stated for the first time, Virgil froze until he let out a purr of delight, snugging up against his neck, trying to say it back but instead letting out a string of meows and purrs.

Logan kept on smiling, letting his eyes drift closed.

Thank for the request!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜Levi💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜Levi💜💙💚💛🧡❤️