After-Christmas Chaos - Roman x Logan & Patton x Virgil

—

"It's so sad to see it go!" Patton whined, holding an abundance of Christmas decorations in his arms, bottom lip sticking out in a quivering pout.

"We cannot keep it up all year, Patton" Logan replied, taking the stuff from his arms and packing it away in boxes which Roman took up to the attic after he said he was the strongest. Even if they were all the same - mostly - he was stronger from all the fighting and saving he did. Besides, a Prince has got to stay strong and healthy.

"I know but it's so sad!" He cried, picking up a small reindeer and kissing his small, red nose.

"See you soon, Rudolf" he whispered. Logan sighed, crossing his arms.

"Why does he have an emotional attachment to everything?!" Logan exasperated, shrugging off Romans arm after it was placed on his shoulder.

"He has a lot of love to give" Virgil replied, shoving a box to Roman. He says he isn't strong enough to pick up the box when in reality he's just lazy. Everybody could relate, though.

Finally the mind-space was barren of any Christmas decor apart from...the tree.

"I'm out" Virgil did a peace sign, grumbling at Roman who tugged him back.

"We are all doing this!" Roman firmly stated, pointing at the tree dramatically. "Us against a tree. How could it go wrong?"

It went wrong.

"Pa-Patton no! Do not wrap the tinsel around yourself!" Logan scolded.

"I'm not, Logan! I'm just taking it down!" Patton defended, somehow tightening the tinsel around himself more.

"ROMAN!" Virgil yelled, holding too many baubles. Roman turned to him, bows from the tree attached to his hair. "As much as that is cute, Roman, you are not helping" Logan stated, tugging the last bit of tinsel away from Patton who threw his arms up shouting "freedom!"

Patton helped Virgil with his baubles as Roman pressed a short but sweet kiss to Logan's lips.

"Now to take down the tree!" Roman declared, rubbing his hands together.

"Calm it, cliche villain" Virgil scoffed, rolling his eyes. "It's harder than it seems. Remember last year?"

Roman hesitated, "I...I'd rather not"

"C'mon kiddos! We can do this!" Patton encouraged, grinning determinedly.

Logan sighed, "I shall get the instru-"

"Instructions are for idiots! And we...we are not idiots!" Roman declared, walking up to the tree while glaring. "You will not defeat me"

Oh it defeated him, alright.

"LOGAN HELP!" Roman cried, somehow stuck in the tree along with Patton and Virgil. How they're stuck? Don't ask, not even Logan knows. He was just staring in pure astonishment at how idiotic they all are.

Sighing, Logic walked up to the tree and undid the middle part, making the rest of the pieces to fall down along with the sides. Patton landed on Virgil while Logan easily caught Roman.

"How do I survive with you all" Logan muttered, dropping a whining Roman which only made him complain more.

Logan finished putting away the tree, ordering for no one to help. Virgil was fine with it and dragged Patton to the couch, his excuse being he needed cuddles.

Roman took a few parts and helped Logan tidy it away, smiling softly. "Thank you. Without you where would we be?" Roman chuckled. Logan rolled his eyes, letting Roman rest his hand on top of his.

"Dead, presumably"

Roman chuckled, kissing him gently.

"Love you"

"I hold strong, romantic feelings for you, too"

Thanks for the request!