Propose - Roman x Virgil & Patton x Logan

I WAS FULL ON SOBBING IN SCHOOL TODAY IN FRONT OF A TEACHER BUT THEY WERE SO NICE OHMYGOD-

Point out any mistakes plssssss!

AU

Roman smiled at the tree he swiftly passed, whistling at the tweeting birds. The walk to Virgils house - he found - was always relaxing and beautiful, the streets lined with flowers of all kinds and tall trees home to many birds. No trash in sight, and everyone was pretty well behaved.

A little different from his own street but he was happy his boyfriend for three years lived safe.

Once spotting the cottage like house in the distance a smile formed on his face, remembering why he was going over there in the first place. He sped up, jumping over the white fence surrounding the lovely house before knocking on the mahogany door.

It opened quickly, revealing one of Virgils Dads, Patton. He was a bubbly, happy all around nice guy, but he was always cautious around Roman, his smile faltering whenever he saw him.

"Hey, Roman, Virgil isn't in-"

"I know" Roman smiled, glancing at Logan who stopped beside Patton - Virgil's other dad, he made his dislike to Roman clear.

"Then why are you here?" Logan asked, his voice stern, arms crossed over his chest. Roman breathed in deeply, clasping his hands together.

"I wanted to get your permission...to propose to Virgil, please"

His eyes flicked from each Dad, chewing his lip nervously. Romans attention drew to Logan when the man let out a snort, regaining his composure almost immediately. "No"

"W-what? But-!"

"I said no" Logan cut him off, eyes narrowed. "I do not allow you to marry my son, all you are is a menace, I am surprised with myself I have not split you two up already"

Roman sagged, a sad frown forming on his lips. "But I love him-"

"Lair"

"I do!" Roman insisted, turning to Patton who was more easily persuadable. "Please, Patton" he begged quietly.

Patton glanced at Logan who looked at him back. "I'm sorry, Roman" he uttered softly, not knowing what to do - who's side to choose.

Roman closed his mouth tightly, stuffing his hands into his pockets he felt the black velvet box inside holding the ring he bought for bus beloved.

Roman nodded awkwardly, "Well, thank you for your time"

"Time I will never get back" Logan muttered, turning and walking back into the house. Roman glanced up at Patton once more, noticing guilt flash through his eyes before he softly closed the door.