Days Full Of Lies - Deceit x Logan

Because Deceit's real name hasn't been revealed...if it ever is...I'm just gonna call him Deceit.

Trigger warning: bad-ish parents § homophobia

AU

Deceit splashed cold water onto his emotionless face, staring down at the white porcelain sink. Water droplets running down his cheeks, splashing onto the floor.

"Another day, another lie..." he sighed, standing up straight and glancing at himself in the mirror. He sighed, pushing away his messy bed head hair to the side, usually he never tried to tame that mess, but leaving it makes him look hot, so it's a win win.

Entering his bedroom, he grabbed his school bag, hearing the voice of his Dad call up the stairs. Deceit loved his Dad as any son would, but most of the time he couldn't stand the man. When he wasn't at work or out the country with his wife, he was telling Deceit about sports, and grades, and hitting on girls...

It sucked. Seeing as Deceit wants to hit on boys...

But, with homophobic parents you usually keep that to yourself. Trudging down the stairs, he glanced towards the kitchen, easily spotting his Dad and his Dad's wife going at each other for the whole world to see. Shuddering, Deceit left the house in a hurry, trying to wipe that memory out of his mind. He didn't like that woman, he never did, she showed him no love, so he wasn't showing it back.

At school, it was a different story.

Deceit was a bad boy, him and his gang of populars roaming the halls as if they owned the joint. They always needed to bring down people's lives as if it was a sacred ritual, Deceit acted like he didn't care, like he enjoyed it, but he didn't call himself world class liar for nothing.

As they grabbed their stuff from lockers, his friends tripping up a few students who walked to close, Deceit froze as the locker next to his opened. Oh great. Logan. Famously known as the schools nerd - it was stupid, violently attacking someone because of their higher IQ, but Deceit's friends targeted Logan the most. He was popular throughout the whole town, not just school, most people said he was smarter than most teachers!

Deceit thought he was hot.

But he hated whenever his friends hurt him, so Deceit opened his locker to subtly hide him.

"Hey, Deceit! Seen that nerd anywhere?"

Deceit smirked, "You think I'd stay silent if I did?" He replied, leaning against the edge of the locker door, efficiently hiding Logan more with his tall frame. Logan heard the loud conversation, raising an eyebrow at the back of Deceit, wondering what he was doing. Slowly closing his locker, he backed away until he turned round a corner, brushing the thought to the side. Maybe Deceit felt lazy today?

"You sure you ain't hiding him?"

Deceit rolled his eyes, closing his locker with his hip for he had noticed Logan leaving. "Of course not" he motioned to the empty spot, watching his friends face fall. They carried on to their classes, causing chaos as they did. Logan - luckily - wasn't in any of their classes due to him being too smart, which put Deceit at ease, knowing he was safe for now.

"Deceit! Pay attention!"

Deceit turned his head towards the teacher, she was older than most, and notably short. "I was paying attention, totally not bored out of my mind" he drawled, earning a few chuckles throughout the class. The teacher only rolled her eyes, focusing back on what she was saying. From the corner of his eye, he watched a friend prepare to shoot a saliva coated ball of paper at the teach.

Sighing, Deceit took the straw from him, instead shooting it at the back of another student. The student was annoying anyway, better than hitting the poor teacher.

"Nice shot" his friends laughed, Deceit onto shrugged and discreetly threw the straw into the trash.

(Shout out to the trash cans out there-)

End of lesson, Deceit held back, taking out something from his bag. It was a retiring gift for the teacher, seeing as tomorrow was her last day. "Thanks" Deceit caught her attention, placing the gift on her desk. "You're a good teacher" he added swiftly, heading towards the door in a hurry.

"Don't let them corrupt you, Deceit" she called, "you're a good guy"

Deceit tensed in the doorway, shaking his head. "Good guys don't lie"

"Everyone lies, only difference is the good guys don't have a choice"

"Well.." Deceit began, "looks like I don't have a choice"

With that, he walked down the hallway, watching with unnoticed dismay as younger students parted from him like he was a disease. Sighing, he decided against meeting his friends in the cafeteria and instead barged into an empty classroom, sitting in the corner with his legs situated comfortably on the desk.

What did he do to bring his life here? Friends with the wrong people...lying to everyone.

Slowly moving, he sat up, resting his arms on the desk instead of his legs.

As he wallowed in self pity, the classroom door silently opened and closed. Logan walked in with his head buried in a book, not noticing Deceit until he moved to sit down, realising said student was staring at him intently.

"O-oh..." logan stammered, shutting his book. "Greetings, Deceit"

"Hello, Logan" Deceit smirked, slowly standing up. Logan placed his bag down, raising an eyebrow. "Has anyone ever told you how hot you are?" Deceit questioned, now standing opposite him.

"Hmm, talking in your usual lies, Deceit?" Logan hummed, eyes narrowing.

"Who says I lie all the time?"

"Your reputation"

Deceit only hummed, opening his arms for Logan to walk into, which he did.

Lying about a relationship is hard.

"And yes, you tell me everyday" Logan added, head resting on Deceit's shoulder.

"I wonder why..." Deceit whispered, leaning down to kiss him softly.

"Are your parents home tonight?" Logan asked quietly.

Deceit smirked once more, shaking his head.

"We'll be entirely alone..."

"Perfect"