Star Gazing - Logan x Roman

I'm home alone tomorrow meaning I'm going to (probably) hurt myself by trying to bind! I'm an idiot

Logan woke up late that night, he didn't know why, but he knew he was thirsty. Grabbing a drink, he passed by Roman's room, noticing the door was open. Knowing Roman usually kept it closed,  he peeked inside, narrowing his eyes as he realised he wasn't there. Assuming he was in the imagination Logan ventured to his room and changed into his usual outfit, making his way towards where Roman would be at this time of night.

Logan was quite protective, of everyone, really, but mostly over his boyfriend. If he was upset, Logan would try his best to make him feel better, even if he was useless about emotions. Seeing as he was outside and not asleep, Logan guessed he was having troubles sleeping, for what reason he doesn't know, (yet), but to find out he must first find Roman.

Looking up at the sky, he smiled softly at the stars littered across it. But, that wasn't the only reason he looked up. Roman had commented before if he concentrated hard enough he could change the imagination at will, it didn't take up a lot of energy, but it needed his full focus, which was why if he was say, attacking a creature, he couldn't change the environment around them for his benefit, or if he was with a side and talking to them, he couldn't do anything then, either.

It was why he sometimes went away to the imagination alone at a time all creatures would be asleep. That time being right now.

Gazing up, he noticed how in the distance stars swirled around in the sky, creating different patterns, bursting with breathtaking colours that collided with others like two different types of dust, not completely mixing together so you could still see the vibrancy of both.

"There he is" Logan murmured, walking across the long grass field and up the hill, spotting Roman laying on the ground, sword next to him, eyes staring at space that manipulated before him.

"Greetings, Roman"

Suddenly, the stars all moved back to their original position, the colours fading to black. Roman smiled, outstretching his arms, inviting Logan to cuddle, which he gladly accepted, laying his head against Roman's chest comfortably.

"What compelled you to come here?" Logan spoke after awhile, also letting his eyes focus on the sky above.

Roman coiled his arms around his torso, sighing out contently. "Needed an escape" he replied softly, feeling Logan shift against his body. "Escape from what, may I ask?"

He sighed once more, closing his eyes. "I feel drained. From everything Thomas does, YouTube to small little videos he posts on other sites, he uses creativity - I don't mind! I just...need some time to recharge" Roman chuckled, shaking his head softly. "Ignore me..." he added quietly, that not even being half of what was currently wrong with him, never wanting to delve into his insecurities with anyone.

"I understand. I know how you feel, also" falling into silence, Roman rolled onto his side, bring Logan's body close to his own. "Never forget how much I love you" Roman whispered. Logan wrapped an arm around him, bringing them closer.

"I would never, but why?"

He smiled softly.

"I might not always be around to say it..."

Welp