No Dialogue - Patton x Logan

Turning oxygen into carbon dioxide is so haaarrrdddd ;~;

AU

Patton skipped across the street, grinning as he spotted the man he walked with everyday. At first, the man didn't know why Patton walked with him, but after awhile he stopped caring and actually enjoyed it. Falling in step with him, Patton sent him a smile, giggling as Logan waved in return, clasping his brief case in his left hand.

As they walked, Patton bent down and plucked a flower from the ground, softly placing it in Logan's chest pocket. The taller man smiled slightly in appreciation, coming to the end of the street where they both part ways.

Patton gave him a soft hug, not minding that Logan only awkwardly patted his back as he did. Splitting away, the bubbly man waved and carried on his way, Logan watching until he turned a corner, vanishing from sight.

The smarter of the two turned and headed his way to work, smiling at the thought of seeing Patton afterwards, he always waiting on the corner they split off.

That same day, Patton lit up upon seeing Logan, holding out his hand towards the man who rose an eyebrow but held it back anyway.

They walked in silence down the street, happy to be with each other. Once they stopped outside Logan's house, Patton pointed to his own, waiting for Logan to quickly change and come back out, hugging Patton's hand as they crossed the street and headed in, sitting on the couch with a movie on the tv.

Cuddling against him, Patton sighed out in content, letting his eyes slip shut.