Skipping - Patton x Logan & Roman x Virgil

*burps*

Thomas was out with his friends, as usual whenever he did he always enjoyed himself because he loved all of his friends and would do anything for them. While they were all walking down the street Thomas noticed a group of boys across from them leaning on a wall, he spots one of them and his jaw drops because he couldn't fathom how adorable he was.

One of Thomas's friends nudge his arm and nod their head to the cute boy, in return Thomas blushes and hides his face, shaking his head. "I'd never have a chance..."

As they all told him he would, inside his mind Logan, Roman and Virgil were gathered in the living room doing their own thing when Patton came skipping in, a wide grin stretched across his lips.

Logan looked up, quirking an eyebrow. "Oh no" he spoke, closing his book. "Thomas found someone cute. This means feelings. Ew"

"Oh, come on Specs!" Roman grinned, jumping up. "I wonder how cute this boy really is..." Virgil glared up at his boyfriend, kicking the back of his leg. "Why don't you date him instead" he remarked, crossing his arms.

Roman only smiled, picking up his beloved and kissing him deeply. "No one could ever replace you"

"What about Beyonce?"

"...no one else could ever replace you" they both grinned and kissed again, leaving Logan to sigh and glance at Patton who was now jumping, a distant look in his eyes.

"Love, please calm down"

"How can I?! Thomas has met his soulmate!" Patton yelled happily, flopping onto the couch, his heart beating against his chest like he was in an animation.

Logan paused, trying to wrap his head around what he just said. "They probably have not even spoke yet - you know how shy Thomas gets" Logan replied, watching Patton sit up with a frown.

"I am sure it will work out great" Logan quickly reassured, hating to see his love upset.

Patton grinned once more and went back to skipping around the mind while in real life Thomas did end up talking to the cute guy and...they're going on a date on Friday night.

Patton screamed so loudly Logan went slightly deaf.

Thank for the request!

REQUESTS. ARE. NOW. OPEN