I Don't Know - Logan x Patton

LMAO ITS ONE IN THE MORNING WHAT AM I DOING

Logan quickly darted down the quiet halls in the mind, it was late at night and everyone was asleep, even Virgil. The logical trait kept walking until he reached Pattons room, quietly knocking he opened the door and spotted Patton sound asleep on his bed.

Stepping inside and silently shutting the door Logan padded across the room, breathing in deeply and letting it out, repeating his action a few times.

"Logan?"

Turning his head Logic watched Morality slowly sit up, eyes focusing slowly. "Why're you here?" He asked, yawning. "I thought you kept a sleeping schedule and never...are you crying?"

Logan didn't answer, he only crawled onto Pattons bed and into his lap, breaking down on his shoulder and clutching the back of his pyjama top tightly, sobbing and heaving, tears pouring endlessly from his eyes. Patton instantly took charge and held him close, whispering soothing things and rubbing his back, being as comforting as he could.

Patton was worried, he never saw Logan this distraught before but his worry only increased when a full hour passed and Logan was still crying as if he just started.

He hiccuped, sobs wracking his body, breath sharp and uneven. Patton didn't know what to do...he tried everything he knew! But nothing was working.

"Logy Bear, what's wrong?"

"I-I-I..." Logan spluttered, hiding his face in Pattons neck. "D-don't know" he managed, fists clenched around his clothes so tight they were near ripping.

"You don't know?" Patton frowned, speaking softly. Logan shook his head and sniffled, letting out little croaks and sobs, his tears slowly stopping their overflow. Logan's body shook dramatically but he leaned back anyway, twitching and hiccuping, Pattons shoulder was soaked but he ignored that for now, using a tissue to clean away tears, snot and saliva from Logan's face.

"I-I-m a mess" Logan quivered, trying to breath in through his blocked nose. His head throbbed in pain and it became too hard to ignore.

"P-Patton?"

"Yeah?"

"C-could I-have a...p-pain killer?"

"Of course" Patton kissed his head, frowning in concern at the trait who was trying so hard not to break down once more. Slowly standing up Patton vanished, reappearing a few seconds later with the pain killer and glass of water. Logan appreciated both items greatly, the headache slowly fading.

Still in a vulnerable state Patton eased back next to Logan, gently laying his hand on Logan's shaking one. "Still don't know what's wrong?"

Logan shook his head, he looked terrified.

"That's okay, sometimes we all need to cry for no reason" Patton smiled, cleaning his face once more. "It's okay, I'll never leave you, I promise. I'll be by your side forever" he whispered, kissing his cheek. Logan nodded, showing he acknowledged what he said.

"Stay with me tonight, kay?" Patton half smiled, turning off the lights and laying Logan down in his bed. "If something is ever bothering you can always tell me, Logy" Patton reassured, cuddling him close and stroking his arm. Logan nodded, not having anywhere near enough energy to hold back more tears.

"Let it out" Patton soothed, watching Logan fall asleep, his tears finally stopping for the night.

"Goodnight, Logy"