Dancing Together - Virgil x Roman

—

Roman looked over at Virgil and smiled, standing up from his bed and holding an outstretched arm to him. Virgil stared at it, raising an eyebrow. "Dance with me" Roman said, not leaving much room for argument, as if Virgil would want to argue, anyway. Tucking away his phone he stood up, putting one hand on his shoulder and the other laced in his hand, blushing as Romans hand landed on his waist gently.

They started to slowly sway around the room, Roman twirling Virgil around a few times, earning a chuckle from the both of them.

"You are my sunshine" Roman began to sing gently, pulling Virgil back in from a twirl, smiling softly at the shorter man who blushed, smiling back.

"My only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey" Virgil carried on, moving his arm from Romans shoulder to around his neck, pulling himself closer to the man he loves.

"You'll never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away" they sung at the same time, chuckling quietly afterwards. They stopped dancing in the middle of Romans room, moving their arms to wrap around the other, pressing themselves flush against the other.

Roman closed his eyes, pressing a gentle kiss to Virgils lips. "I love you" Roman whispered, tightening his hold. Virgil let tears slide endlessly down his cheeks, leaning up close to Roman one more time. "I love you, too" they shared another long kiss, the world around them fading into white...

In the real world, Thomas's family watched with tears as he peacefully died in his hospital bed.