Stuck In The Closet 3 - Roman x Virgil

AU—

AU

Virgil sprinted as fast as he could down the street, dodging past the many humans that walked by. Just a few minutes ago he got news - that spread like wildfire - Roman and Scarlet broke up. Joy filled his entire body as he heard, Roman wouldn't be upset at all, but then he realised the news was also talking about his sexuality, which was sure to worry him, which was the second reason why he was running towards Romans house in pyjamas and panting grossly.

He finally made it, leaning on the front door, lungs burning for air.

Lifting his arms he rang the doorbell, still leaning on the door, completely out of breath. Not a few seconds later, Patton opened the door, quickly catching the man that fell through. "Roman?" Virgil questioned, out of breath. He quickly pulled back though once he realised it wasn't. Did he accidentally go to the wrong house!?

"Virgil, right?" Patton smiled, Virgil nodded slowly. "Roman said he was going out...something about..." Patton drifted, furrowing his eyebrows. "Something about going to the place he first met his true love" another man interjected, linking hands with Patton who sent him an appreciative smile.

"True love?" Virgil muttered, tilting his head down. "He means you" the man with a blue top whispered, ruffling Virgils hair. Virgil gasped, raising his eyebrows to receive nods from the both. His makeup hid his blush as he quickly rushed through town again, entering the building he first met Roman.

Quietly and easily moving past people, he jogged up the stairs and opened the door, spotting Roman sitting on the edge, his legs dangling down. Virgil smiled slightly, closing the door and silently walking across the roof, a few pigeons fluttering away.

Wordlessly, Virgil sat beside the man, swinging his legs over the edge, too.

They sat in silence for awhile, somewhere in that time Roman laced his hand with Virgil's, faint smiles on each other's faces.

"So you did it, huh?" Virgil finally broke the silence, staring at the cars down below, the humans looking like ants. Roman hummed in reply, letting his gaze wonder towards the clouds.

"I'm...proud of you, Y'know? It probably was hard...and your sexuality is now out there...and your family...I'm sorry, dude" Virgil spoke, trying his best to be sincere and slightly comforting.

Again, Roman hummed, but it was quieter.

Not much was going through his head at the time, he already got the texts, he no longer had a family. He guessed it was fine, the only thing keeping him going was the thought someone probably had it worse. And Virgil, of course.

As they fell back into silence, Roman leaned over and rested his head on Virgils shoulder, smiling as he rested his own head against his. "I uh..." Virgil cleared his throat, smiling a little as Roman squeezed his hand comfortingly. "I love you too..."

Roman leaned into him further, none of them even thinking of the impending doom. With one slip they could be off...falling to their demise.

Finally, Roman lifted his head and pressed a short kiss to the corner of Virgil's lips, this being the first time he was his face today, Virgil could see the dry tear stains.

Slowly, Virgil coiled his free arm around his shoulders, pulling them closer.

"Who were those two men at your house?" Virgil decided to ask, feeling Roman press his face into his neck. "Logan and Patton....friends of mine" he mumbled, letting go of Virgil's hand to wrap his arms around his waist. Virgil felt butterflies swarm his stomach, this being the furthest they have ever gotten in cuddling and being affectionate - for obvious reasons.

"They seem nice..."

Roman nodded, "caught them making out against the wall" he chuckled, shoulders shaking slightly. "Really? They're gay, too?"

"Everyone's gay" Roman replied, slowly sitting up so he could smile at Virgil who blushed. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Roman asked suddenly, his eyes staring at their hands. Virgil's breach caught in his throat, he felt like he has been waiting forever to finally hear that question...

"Yes!...I Er...uh...sure"

Roman smiled softly, leaning in to fully kiss his slightly chapped lips, brushing his jaw gently. "You sure you'll be okay?" Virgil asked silently, letting Roman lean back into him. The famous man nodded, even if he had no family he wasn't alone.

"With you, I'll be perfectly fine"

I never know how to end these three parters I'm so sorry this was terrible-