Stop Singing, Roman! - Virgil x Roman

RIGHT I HAVE OVER TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SONGS AND I PRESS SHUFFLE...OF -FUCKING-COURSE THE TWO SONGS THAT FIRST PLAY ARE BOTH STAYIN ALIVE. YES I BOUGHT STAYIN ALIVE TWICE. BUT THEY BOTH PLAY?? SHUFFLE. SHUFFLLEEEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING I DO NOT LIKE THE BEE GEE'S THAT MUCH!

Thomas groaned as another song became stuck in his mind, absentmindedly humming along to it. He loved songs, but when the same one gets stuck on repeat, not knowing the full lyrics, it can get quite annoying. What he didn't know was the only reason why a song was stuck in his head was because Roman wouldn't stop singing them.

He waltzed around the mind, belting out the lyrics, annoying both Logan and Virgil to a point where they were contemplating making themselves deaf. Patton always enjoyed it, as most of the time the mind was quite silent.

On that particular day Virgil had had enough. Strolling into the living room, he saw Roman twirling around, arms outstretched as he sang loudly yet angelically.

"Princey?" He spoke up, gaining his attention. Roman turned to his boyfriend, smiling happily. "Greetings, Dearest!"

"Shut up?" Roman clamped his mouth shut, hurt and confusion flashing through his eyes. Virgil sighed, nearing him. "Stop singing, I mean" he added, leaning into him. Roman 'oh'd in realisation, smirking as he wrapped his arms around Virgil, softly staring up another song. He sighed out, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his lips, shutting him up instantly.

The anxious aspect sighed in relief, leaning back for Roman to start singing again, grinning widely at his adorable annoyed expression. Huffing, Virgil pushed him back but as Roman wasn't expecting this he lost balance and fell back onto the couch, making Virgil gasp in shock.

Roman paused for a few seconds, then began to laugh, smiling at his scared expression.

"Oh god I'm sorry..." he drifted, Roman shook his head, opening his arms for a hug while still on the couch, singing softly once more.

Sighing, Virgil straddled his waist, raising an eyebrow at Roman who stroked his cheek, mumbling the words gently. Ducking his head down, Virgil leaned in and kissed him softly, blushing lightly from their position. Roman slipped down to lay back on the couch, keeping Virgil on top of him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Gasping, Virgil broke apart, but their lips still grazed together. Eyes meeting, Roman smiled, pulling him down to kiss him once more.

"Please do not have intercourse on that couch. I sit there" Logan begged from the doorway, holding a book and a mug of coffee. The two laughed, turning their heads to stare at the aspect, he didn't look pleased.

"Fiiiine" Virgil sighed, standing up along with Roman who scooped him into his arms, whizzing by Logan to his room. Logan sighed, shaking his head and sitting on the couch. He hoped he wouldn't be able to hear anything.

Thank for the request!