Leave Him, Please - Roman x Patton

Point out any typos!

TW: Toxic/abusive relationship

AU

Patton, Logan and Virgil never really bothered with their next door neighbour. All they really knew was his name is Roman. He never went out of his way to talk to them, so why would they? Although, everyday at the same time - 12:00 - midday, he would get into his car and drive, only coming back at 2:00pm. It was intriguing, but they assumed he went to work or something.

Patton was never convinced.

One day he sat outside in the front yard, watering the flowers when a car pulled up outside of Roman's house. No surprise it was him. He got out, clearly had tear stains down his cheeks, and fumbled for his keys, quickly locking the door before rushing into his house. Curious - and a little concerned - Patton wanted to go to his house to see if he was okay, but not alone.

"Look, Pat, he's probably fine" Virgil dismissed, staring at his phone screen intently. Patton frowned, turning to Logan who finally put down his book.

"If you are this worried - over a complete stranger, no less - I will come with you. Virgil?"

Virgil looked between the two, groaning. He stood up, placing his phone into his back pocket. "Fine, but I swear to god if he's even slightly annoying-"

"Thank you, Virgil!" Patton hugged him quickly, pressing a kiss to his forehead in a fatherly way. Virgil sighed, but smiled a little at the loving man. They all left, Patton skipping to his house, knocking on the door as soon as the other two were standing behind him on the front porch. The door opened slightly, Roman gazing at the three for a few seconds. "Greetings" he instantly smiled, showing off his perfect white teeth, his gorgeous smile made Patton swoon.

"How can I help you?" Even Logan and Virgil seemed a little surprised at this mans confidence, he usually looks closed off and, if anything, scared of humans.

"Well, earlier I saw you come out of your car...you looked upset! I- we came to make sure you were okay!" Patton explained, bobbing on his feet as he did.

"Is that weird? Sorry" he added, blushing.

"Weird? Not at all! It's very sweet of you, but I'm completely fine" He reassured leaning on the door with a secret emotion hidden in his eyes.

"You sure?" Patton pressed, playing with one of the sleeves of his cat hoodie.

Roman nodded, smiling charmingly. "I'm sure"

"C'mon, Pat, he's probably busy" Virgil spoke, breaking the silence that settled.

"I'm not that busy, but thank you for coming around, it was a nice gesture" Roman smiled at them once more and slowly shut the door. Patton frowned, turning towards the other two.

"He's not okay"

Days passed and each one Patton kept a close eye on Roman, making sure to always pay attention when he came home at two pm, noticing how everyday the tears and sad expression became worse and worse. He informed Virgil and Logan everyday, in the beginning they both told Patton to ignore it, but recently when they saw how distraught he looked themselves, they started to become worried.

"We should go over-"

"No, it will only result in the same outcome. He is obviously secretive of his emotions, so we should see where he goes everyday, it might help us see what is wrong" Logan explained, shocking the two.