Lizard Wizard - Roman x Virgil

*yawns*

I've been busy

Roman flopped onto the sofa, bringing Virgil down with him. The anxious aspect sighed, but didn't resist as he let Roman coil his arms around his waist, trapping him against his chest.

"The quest was magical!" Roman began, explaining the adventure he went on earlier that day to defeat the dragon witch again. It's become a hobby for the Prince, a hobby that will soon result in him becoming hurt, Virgil keeps worrying.

Sighing once more, Virgil rested his chin on the palm of his hand and watched Roman with hidden adoration in his eyes, he always thought Roman was adorable whenever he would rant about anything he was excited about. It brought light to his face.

But of course Virgil being Virgil...

"And I defeated her!" Roman exclaimed heroically.

"Wow, you killed the lizard wizard?" Virgil snorted, watching Roman's face contort to confusion. "No...the dragon witch! I slayed the dragon witch!" Roman grinned happily again, sitting up slightly. Virgil was still in his lap, cocking an eyebrow. "I haven't even gotten to the best part-!"

"You slayed the reptilian magician" Virgil grinned, watching the same confusion and slight annoyance warp Princey's features. This went on for awhile, Virgil making up a new name for the DW and Roman correcting him every time, derailing him from his story. Eventually, Prince gave up.

"Fine!" He huffed, crossing his arms and pouting. "Whatever" he added to sound extra annoyed and grumpy.

All Virgil did was chuckle, lazily pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I'm sorry, Puppy, continue...I wanna know how it ends"

Roman couldn't help but smile, Virgil watching with his own grin as his boyfriend lit up with the exciting end to his tale.

Thank for the request!