We Love You - Thomas x Deceit x Virgil

Man these ships-

Thomas slid up to Deceit's door with a groggy Virgil following, it was early in the morning and they were the only two awake. Shooting each other a smirk, they crept in, glancing around the dark room. They didn't go into his room often, as usually they all hung out in Thomas's apartment, but on the rare occasion they did, Deceit appreciated it more than they realised.

Said aspect was currently sleeping on his bed, curled up with the blankets. On the stand next to his bed hung his cape and hat, letting them gaze at his hair that floofed against the pillow, longer than any of the others. Virgil made the first move, gently tugging the quilt back before laying under it with the deep sleeping aspect who crawled to the warmth, aka Virgil. Smiling softly, the dark side played with his hair, watching Thomas get in behind Deceit, efficiency becoming the big spoon for the lying side.

Coiling arms across and around Deceit and each other, they also let their legs join in a jumble of limbs before falling asleep.

A few hours later, Deceit's eyes fluttered open, a kitten-like yawn escaping him. As his senses woke up also, he felt the two warm bodies pressed either side of him, along with arms and legs wrapped around his every body part. Sighing, Deceit let a little coy smile form on his lips as he kissed Virgil quickly, turning his head to kiss Thomas too.

"We love you, Deceit" Thomas mumbled, gaining his attention. His eyes were still closed, but his grip tightened.

"Hmhmm" Virgil hummed in agreement, shuffling closer. 

Deceit rolled onto his back, letting the two come even closer.

"I don't love you two, too"

Thank for the request!

Hope it was sufficient