Bilingual - Roman x Patton

Lmao sorry it took me so long to do this requesttttt

AU

"Hace frio" Patton chuckled to the woman standing next to him, she gave him a weird look before carrying on, Patton chewed his lip and frowned, taking out his 'Spanish for dummies" book and realising he said "its cold" instead of "it's hot". Sighing, he put away the book and looked around the small souvenir shop, smiling at the little ornaments and nicknacks.

He was currently in Spain because he wanted to have a short holiday, he didn't really think about the fact he couldn't speak a word of Spanish until he was in Spain, and there was no backing out then.  It was hard but he somehow managed, apart from the awkward encounters, exhibit a: "hace frio" - when, in Spain, it was anything but.

Forgetting about the world around him Patton swerved around the shelves, picking up a few things along the way he would like to take home and place in his house. Walking up to the counter he finally noticed the hot man behind it and gasped inaudibly, taking in the details of his face, a small smile forming on his own.

He placed his few items on the counter, catching the cashiers attention. He noticed the staring and smirked at Patton who blushed, glancing away. "H-hi!" He stammered, forgetting about being in a different country. "I'm Patton! And...you must've fallen from heaven because-...you're so attractive" he failed at flirting, face burning up. "Heh, uh" he scratched his red neck, glancing away. The cashier - named Roman as it said on the small badge attached to his clothes - watched with fondness, placing his items in a small, brown bag.

"Would you-um..maybe er- like..my number? Or-or I can have yours! Whichever uh, suits you..." Patton trailed off, highly embarrassed. Roman chuckled softly, handing him the bag and leaning on the counter. "Lo siento, solo entiendo español" Patton blushed furiously, whipping out his phone and hastily typing out what he said into Google translate, showing Roman the phone.

The cashier read it over, quirking up an eyebrow. Patton slowly pulled his phone back, keeping his eyes casted down, fidgeting with his sleeves. He felt like an idiot.

"I-I'm sorry" he rushed, grabbing his stuff and turning to leave when Roman tugged his arm gently, smiling softly and handing him his phone, nodding.

Patton sighed out, biting his lip and taking Romans phone, quickly typing in his number and double checking to make sure it was correct.

Just as Patton was about to leave Roman spoke...

"I knew what you said, I just wanted to see you suffer"

Patton gasped, jaw slacking as he watched Roman burst into laughter, Patton slowly joined in, finding he couldn't help himself. "I'm sorry, but you are adorable" Roman commented, Patton blushed and bobbed on his feet. "Talk...later?" Patton offered, Roman nodded. "Of course"

Patton smiled and walked to the door, Roman quickly calling him before he left completely. "Make sure to stay warm!"

"You heard?!" Patton gaped, never in his life had he felt more embarrassed and flustered. Roman nodded with a charming smile, "Hace mucho calor" Roman spoke, nodding to the woman. Patton spotted her and braced himself, roughly repeating what Roman had said. This time the woman smiled and nodded in understanding, Patton brightening up instantly.

"Gracias!" Patton called to Roman who waved back politely.

Roman watched him leave with a smile.

Thank you for the request!

I'm open for requesstttsssss!