Lost Dog - Patton x Logan

—

Logan's eyes opened at the sound of his alarm, reaching over he turned it off and stretched his arms, freezing at the movement next to his legs. Slowly sitting up he gasped at the sight of the white and brown relatively big husky laying curled up on his bed.

Patton, he thought dryly, putting on his glasses.

Letting the dog sleep on his bed, he quickly changed and made sure to lock his bedroom door, leaving food and water for the dog. Appearing in the kitchen, he sat beside Roman who stopped scrolling through his phone to talk to the logical trait.

"Where's our ball of sunshine?" He inquired, Logan shrugged. "I suppose you mean Patton, if so I do not know" Logan replied, standing up to make his breakfast.

Roman frowned, thinking about where he could be when the aspect suddenly burst in, frantically searching everywhere for something. "Good morning, Love" Logan commented, picking up his toast that just popped up. "Morning, Logy Bear!" Patton made sure to press a kiss to Logan's lips as he ducked past, opening cupboards hastily, even checking the fridge and freezer.

"What have you lost?" Roman questioned, deciding to eat from a cereal box.

"Uh..." Patton stammered, blushing. "Nothing!" He giggled nervously, edging towards the door. "Falsehood" Logan replied, "don't turn into Deceit, Dad" Virgil muttered, trudging into the kitchen and stuffing his hand in the cereal box Roman held. The royal aspect just smiled affectingly, kissing his head.

"Eh...I'm just..." Patton couldn't lie, but he couldn't say the truth either. "Looking for something!" Before anyone could ask what, the aspect disappeared.

Roman and Virgil turned to Logan, raising an eyebrow. "His dog is in my room" Logan replied, eating his toast.

Virgil and Roman nodded in understanding, chuckling quietly.

The entire day Patton rushed around the mind, trying to find his doggo but it was no use. Once he finally gave up and flopped on the couch where unsurprisingly everyone else was, Logan quietly walked to his own room, ready to let the dog out.

"Found it, yet?" Roman asked, Patton didn't reply, only curled up on the couch and shook softly, his shoulders bouncing up and down.

"Dad..." Virgil frowned, sitting beside the crying aspect. "Leave me alone" Patton sniffled, hiding his face. Just as Virgil tried to reassure him, the dog bounded in and jumped on Patton, barking happily. Patton gasped, sitting up and hugging his dog tightly.

"He was crying" Virgil mouthed to Logan who frowned, feeling a little guilty for hiding the dog but he wanted to test how long it would take before Patton would tell them.

"You came back" Patton whispered to his dog who licked his face affectionately, earning giggles from the bubbly trait. "You do not have to hide your dog from us, Patton" Logan explained, standing beside the couch Patton sat on. "I know...sorry" Patton mumbled, smiling again.

"It is alright, why don't we take him for a walk, together?" Patton lit up at the idea, taking Logan's hand they walked their dog in the imagination, Roman coming with to make sure they would be okay, with Virgil of course.

Although, Virgil never failed to complain.