Wake Up! - Logan x Roman

I'm so tired wtf-

I'm so tired wtf-

Logan sighed, hands on his hips. He's tried for ages to wake Roman up but nothing was working! Shaking his body Logan groaned, his blankets and pillows thrown across the room yet Roman didn't stir from his deem slumber. Grabbing his phone and Romans he played music loudly from each, holding them next to Romans ears. It didn't work.

Next, Logan opened Romans eyes himself, he glared into his brown orbs but once letting go they closed as if nothing had happened. Roughly shoving him Roman rolled onto his stomach, he made a little snore but nothing else.

This is driving Logan up the wall.

Pushing Roman to his back Logan looked down his body, remembering that the royal side had particularly sensitive sides. Smirking, Logan pulled Romans pyjama top up and gently glided his fingers across Romans sides, rubbing the area gently.

Finally, Roman stirred, eyes cracking open. He let out a giggle and jolted at the tingly feeling, "L-Logan!" He gasped, grabbing his hands but Logan forced against his strength, straddling his hips while continuing his torture on his poor sides and hips.

Roman loosened his grips, throwing his head back and letting out a below of laughter along with breathy moans. "Logan" he chuckled, dropping his arms above his head and smirking at Logan who didn't have a clue. "As much as this is ticklish my sides are also sensitive in...other ways" Logan paused his movements, Roman chuckling breathlessly once he saw the realisation dawn on the poor logical sides face.

Jumping away from the royal he scrambled from the bed, eyes wide and cheeks flushed red. "Go wait in the kitchen, I'll be there soon" Roman winked. Logan nodded quickly and appeared in the kitchen, sitting robotically next to Virgil who rose his eyebrow.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing" he answered too quickly.

"Where's Roman, kiddo?" Patton asked, placing plates on the table.

"Sleeping" Logan replied.

Virgil smirked and rolled his eyes. "Yeah...sleeping"

Thanks for the request!