Teddy - Logan x Patton

I shall sleep after this OneShot

Pattons eyes slowly cracked open, focusing on the objects in his dark room. Checking the time he realised it was late at night, why had he woken up? Shrugging it to the side, he took a quick drink and lazily put on his glasses, swinging his legs around the side of his bed and stuffing his now cold feet into slippers.

Standing up he stumbled to his door, looking into the other sides rooms to make sure they were all okay and sleeping well. This doesn't usually happen but if he does wake up he likes to check on everyone to ease his worries.

Quickly making sure Thomas was asleep he appeared in the last sides room, Logan's, also his boyfriend. Walking up to his bed he noticed something...odd.

Suddenly, Patton gasped and covered his mouth.

He didn't know Logan slept with teddies! More specifically, one teddy. It was tucked under his chin and tightly hugged to his chest, a faint smile adorning the logical traits face.

Patton leaned down and kissed his head softly, noticing how the teddy seemed to be a little too small. Patton appeared in his room and rummaged through his big pile of teddies, pulling out a medium sized one with no accessories to get in the way of cuddling.

Bringing it to Logan he placed it next to Logan's arm, pulling the blanket up. Before leaving he watched Logan's arm tentatively brush against the teddy. Almost like it realised what it was his arm coiled around the teddy bringing it closer, Patton watched with an ever widening smile on his lips.

"Cutie...goodnight, Logy" he whispered, brushing his hair to the side and smiling in content. "I love you"

Silently ducking (quack quack) out and into his room he flopped on his bed and went out like a light.

Logan appreciated the new teddy a lot.