Old Feelings - Virgil & Deceit

I uh...wrote another book...it's called "I'm A Boy"...*ahem* it's not about Thomas or his sides but I'd love it ifyoucheckeditoutanyway-!

Virgil glared at Deceit, not paying attention to the other sides in the room, all watching on with worry and concern. "What? Something on my face?" Deceit smirked, watching Virgil clench his hands in fury.

"Why are you back?"

"I never left, I'm an aspect too" he replied, flexing his fingers in his yellow gloves. Virgil was tempted to punch his stupid smirk straight off his snake-like face but he was able to hold back, letting his anger infuse with his words instead.

"You promised to stay away" Virgil spoke through gritted teeth.

Deceit only smirked wider, tilting his head down slightly. "Anxiety, Anxiety...Anxiety...I'm Deceit, you think I was telling the truth?" He laughed mockingly, noticing the tears that brimmed Virgils eyes. The anxious aspect obviously tried to hold them back, but seeing deceit again has overwhelmed him with emotions.

Glancing at the others, Deceit took a step towards Virgil who readied to beat the shit out of the lying piece of garbage-

"Let's talk in private. Wouldn't want anyone to eavesdrop..." he pointedly glanced at the others before disappearing down a hallway. Virgil huffed, chest heaving with each deep breath.

"Kiddo-?"

"I'm fine" Virgil snapped accidentally, sending his Dad an apologetic look. Calming down as much as he could, he cleaned his sweaty palms on his jeans and followed after the dark side, noticing him leaning on the wall, tugging the sides of his cape over his shoulders.

"What a surprise. You followed"

"You promised, Deceit"

"Must we go through this again-?"

Virgil cut him off, pinning him against the wall. Deceit gasped, shocked at his sudden outburst. Virgil only glared into his brown and yellow eyes, holding his arms above his head. Both their hearts raced in their chest, but their animosity for the other out ruled any feeling the hearts tried to give.

"I thought you were my friend" Virgil spat, finally letting him go. Deceit snarled, rubbing his wrists that were held quite tightly. "Friends? What about, boyfriends? Or, are you still ashamed we ever went out?"

Virgil clenched his jaw, crossing his arms over his chest so he wouldn't try to attack.

"You know I was never ashamed-"

"Didn't stop you from keeping it a secret" Deceit hissed, they both went silent after that, mostly for Virgil to calm his breathing and Deceit to regain his usual composure.

"Run to your precious good sides" Deceit finally spoke, turning to head down the hallway. "I don't care"

"Which means you do?"

Deceit paused, glancing at Virgil who was still just as angry but another emotion shone in his eyes. "I never have"

"I always did"

"But you don't now?" Deceit scoffed, "What a surprise! You're so selfish, you know that? You must know what it's like to be hurt, to be left out! They even made a video about you ducking out, but you did it for attention. How do you think Roman feels? You don't fail to insult that fanciful side daily, what if he ducks out like you? Or worse?" Suddenly, Deceit's angry expression turned to a smug one, a smirk drawing at his lips.

"No, he'll be called an attention seeker! Unlike you. Just because you are Anxiety"

Shaking his head, Deceit spun around.

"You'll never hear from me again..and this time, that's not a lie"

Virgil watched him go, tears falling down his cheeks. He never even...realised...

Sliding down the wall, he finally listened to his crying heart, whispering the phrase screaming inside of his mind.

"I love you, Deceit..."

Thank for the request!

Sorry if it's different from how you expected it