Completely Normal Relationship - Logan x Alice & Roman x Cleo

Ohmygerrrrrrrrrdddddd

*yawns*

AU

"Are you ready?" Roman smiled, reaching over to take Cleo's hand who smiled in his direction, linking their fingers together. "Yes" Logan replied, Alice linked her arm with Logan's, fixing his hair a bit. "Perfect, as always" she commented, tapping his nose with a soft giggle. Logan sent her a smile, the doorbell catching his attention.

They all waited for the door to open so they could grab their picnic from Logan's Mom and head out to the woods not too far away. Roman assumed his own Mom would be here, as she is best friends with Logan's.

"Hello!" Logan's Mother grinned, quickly hugging her son and his girlfriend tightly. "Salutations, Mother" Logan greeted, Alice waved shyly, standing closer to Logan as she did. "Aw, absolutely adorable" she commented, turning to Roman and Cleo with the same smile. "Lovely to see you two, again. How is everything?"

Cleo combed her long hair back before replying, squeezing Roman's hand. "It's perfect, five month anniversary soon" she winked at Alice who shook her head, turning away so no one would see her blush.

"Young love" Logan's Mother sighed, quickly ushering them in. "I'll get the basket, you wait here, oh! And Roman, your Mother is here" she added, quickly dashing off to the kitchen. "What a surprise" Roman faked shock, laughing along with the others. As they waited, Roman leaned on the wall, which resulted in Cleo leaning her back against his chest, sighing out.

"Hurry upppp" she quietly urged, smiling as Roman brushed her hair behind her ear. "Patience is a virtue, my Love" he whispered, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her close. She only sighed, relishing in the feeling of warmth.

Alice turned to Logan, wearing her soft smile. "Logan?" She dragged out quietly, brushing her hand up his arm. He knew what this meant, and opened his arms to hug her, which she gladly accepted. They only waited a few more minutes until both parents came back, cooing at the sight. "You hurry up now, we don't want you coming back late" Roman's Mother rushed, handing Roman the picnic basket. "Thank you!" They called, quickly leaving the house and down the road.

"Did she pack apples? Apples are great!" Cleo groaned, salivating at the thought. Roman snorted, holding the basket on the bent of his arm, Cleo's obsession with apples can get a little worrying from time to time. But, she's never visited by the doctor.

"Cleo, Roman's Mother knows you like you were her child, of course she packed apples"  Alice commented, swinging her hand that was clasped with Logan's back and forth gently, the smarter man smiling at the gesture, adjusting his glasses.

It was a short walk to the woods, and only five minutes passed until they reached their usual spot. "Finally!" Cleo sighed, pulling Alice away from Logan to hug her close. "I would say our acting is improving" Logan commented, sitting beside Roman who kissed his cheek, happy to be affectionate with his boyfriend again.

"It's not hard, just act all...lovey dovey" Cleo replied, Alice sitting between her legs, back against her chest as Cleo softly pecked her soft skin across her neck, giggles erupting from the girl.

"Cleo, three apples, just for you" Roman threw them over, Cleo catching them all with a wide grin, eating the bright red one instantly and moaning in delight. "Fuck" she whispered, eating more. Alice giggled, thanking Logan who passed her a sandwich. "Five month anniversary, where do you plan on going?" Roman started conversation, pulling Logan closer by coiling an arm around his waist, butterflies erupting in his stomach, what usually happened when Roman was affectionate.

"It's a surprise" Cleo grinned, staring at Alice who blushed, hiding her face.

They spent the rest of the afternoon talking, laughing and being as affectionate as they could, seeing as they spent the entire day acting as "friends" towards their actual partners. Unfortunately, they all had homophobic parents, well Alice lived with her aunt who wasn't exactly kind towards homosexuality, either. It sucked, but when they met each other they devised a plan, as long as they "dated" they could actually hang out with their true love without raising suspicion. Besides, girls could get away with hugging and cuddling, unfortunate for the boys but they didn't mind so much. Sleepovers were always great.