You Look The Same - Roman x Logan & Patton x Virgil

Guess who stayed home from school today? THIS GUY

How many of you have the white background? Or the black one? Or that...piss colour?

"Logan?"

Patton ignored the call, presuming it was meant for someone else, but a hand landed on his shoulder and spun him around. A man a little taller than himself with purple hair and...royal-esque clothing stared down at him with a slightly shocked expression, his eyes scanning Patton up and down.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uh...What? I'm not-"

"It doesn't matter! We are going to be late!" The man grabbed Pattons hand and dragged him down the street, ignoring the protests from the worried man as he spoke hurrying into a phone.

§§

"Patton! There you are!"

"Patton?" Logan replied, adjusting his glasses. The man with his bangs covering his eyes rose his eyebrow, giving Logan one look before snorting. "I'm not gonna ask"  he muttered, grabbing Logan's necktie and using it to push him into a car, Logan thoroughly freaked out.

"I do not know who you are-"

"Patton, not now, we'll be late" the man cut him off, driving down the street. Logan gasped, trying to open the door but realising child-lock was on. He grabbed his phone and went to dial someone when the man grabbed it, throwing it into the backseat.

"What are you doing?! Who are you!?" Logan angrily demanded. The dark clothed man chuckled, "Pat, seriously, d'you not remember? Because of the thing you oh-so wanted to go to you can't use your phone, for the entire day"

"I am not Patton!"

"Is this for the thing? Sheesh, I didn't see 'forgetting yourself' in the list...well, you keep it up. And if I have to join in, I'm Virgil" Virgil blasted music and all Logan could do was shrink into his seat in slight fear, staring at the road with 'Virgil' in the corner of his eye.

§§

Patton stared at the tall building he was dragged to by the overly-worried man. "Where are you taking me-!" Patton yelped, being pushed into the building, heavy doors slamming behind him.

"This is Logan! And I'm Roman" the strange man spoke to a woman who stared at them, confused. Once 'Roman' explained the woman nodded in understanding, telling them where to go while Patton stared on, confused out of his mind.

"I think you've got me mixed up-"

"Logan, this is your big night! Why are you acting so weirdly?"

"Who's..Logan?"

Roman furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Patton with narrowed eyes. "Look. I'm sorry" Roman began, taking one of Pattons hands.