Can You Summon Anything? - Roman x Logan

Shh what do you mean I've done literally no revision and I'm going to fail all my exams

Also this OneShot is going off on the idea only Roman can summon things. I don't know if that's true with the actual Sander Side series on YouTube, but for this OneShot it is

"Princey, d'you know where my headphones are?" Virgil questioned, annoyed as he walked into the living room where the prince like character sat, taking his usual daily dose of selfies on his phone.

Waving around his free right arm, he summoned a pair of headphones - specifically Virgil's lost pair - and handed them over, not noticing his shocked expression.

"How...often can you do that?"

"Do what?" Roman replied, but Virgil just shrugged it off. When Roman was focused on himself, it takes awhile to actually get him to listen to whatever you were saying to him. Stalking back to his bedroom, Virgil kept in mind of Roman's "power" he guessed he could call it, wondering why no one else could do the same.

But also taking note about how useful it could be...

A few days later, the sides sat in the living room together, chatting while also doing their own thing.

"Princey? Could you get me some water?" Virgil asked with a small smirk, instead of asking his Dad - Patton - what he would usually do.

"I can, Kiddo-!"

Before Patton could even stand Roman summoned a glass on the coffee table, sending Virgil a small smile as he did so. "You're welcome, emo nightmare" he replied to the non-spoken thanks.

Logan closed his book, turning his gaze to Roman.

"Exactly...how much stuff can you summon?"

It was no secret Roman adored attention, loving when the spot light was on him, and as the sides got more used to asking Roman to summon things, the creative aspect didn't mind. In fact, he enjoyed being helpful for once! Lost something? Ask Roman! Lazy? Ask Roman! Etc. But, as time went on, Roman felt his heart drop every time someone asked him for something, at his frequent it was becoming.

Soon enough - although not wanting to admit it - Roman was starting to feel drained from all this summoning, as it does take up some energy of his.

Logan asked the most, always wanting more and more items to do with science, most of their names Roman couldn't even pronounce, but one picture and Roman could summon it easily, he was the creative aspect after all.

Yet, they didn't seem to take it into consideration it might start annoying him.

Which it did, of course it did, being asked to do something at least one hundred times a day? Everyday? It would annoy anyone! Especially if Roman started to feel like his only use was to summon things for other sides. Before this, no one ever came into his room unless absolutely necessary, now they come in everyday, and Roman lights up, but his heart breaks a little more as he quickly comes to terms with the fact they only come in for him to summon something.

Every. Hour. Of. Every. Day

One evening, Roman collapsed in his room on the floor out of sheer exhaustion, and he had barely moved all day! It was the summoning. He began to curse the power, wondering why he had it, and no one else.

Eyelids dropping, he heard his bedroom door open and a few pairs of feet enter. Great.

"Hey Kiddo! Is it okay if we have a few things?"

They were really becoming greedy, weren't they?

Using his bed to support him, Roman turned to face them, having to lean on his desk to not fall back down, barely able to keep his eyes open, let alone summon something.

Worst thing? No one noticed. Or seemed to notice. Maybe they didn't care? Maybe they just saw him as something they could use and leave as he were a machine?

After barely hearing their requests, he somehow managed to summon everything they needed, mostly because his biggest fear is letting people down, and this was something he was good at! He wanted to help as much as he could, and this...this was his way. He didn't have to be smart, or consoling, or able to protect, he just had to...use his creativity, a big part of him. It made him happy.

The door closed without a thank you, and Roman fell back to the ground, blacking out from lack of energy.

Next morning, he woke up in pain, the floor not the most comfortable place to sleep. Dragging himself across the floor, he pulled up onto his bed, tiredly bringing the blanket halfway up his body before instantly falling back asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

"...meo...Romeo"

Blinking rapidly, Roman looked up at his boyfriend, smiling exhaustedly.

"I was wondering if you could..." Logan drifted off, narrowing his eyes and peering closely down at Roman. Noticing the bags under his eyes, how his lids stayed half open, body fully relaxed as if he could barely move.

"Roman?"

"H...Hm..." he hummed, dozing off.

Standing up straight, Logan folded his arms, wondering why he was so tired. Had he not slept enough? No...Roman sleeps every night. His brain came up with the last option, and his stomach physically twisted in guilt. No...it couldn't be the summoning, could it?

Only one way to find out.

"Romeo, would it be possible to summon me a rose?" Logan quietly questioned after waking him back up. Nodding, Roman moved his arm across the air, slowly but surely creating a rose in his palm, but as soon as he did his arm dropped and he blacked out once more, making Logan gasp and take a step back.

"Oh...no.." Logan drifted, picking up the rose and placing it on the bedside table. Cursing himself for not realising sooner, he kicked off his shoes and slowly sat on the bed beside his boyfriend, combing his hair back softly and waiting until he awoke.

The others eventually found out, and instantly stopped asking him for random crap, instead letting Roman use his power on his own, without any requests from others.

What was that shit that's what it was