Bad Side Of Morality - Patton x Logan

Technically there isn't a 'bad side' to Morality - not Patton, actual morality - it's knowing right from wrong, but whatever lmao

Trigger Warning: No smut but suggestive talking and actions

Un-*burps*-edited, sorry!

Patton was feeling particularly...different that day, and he wanted to express said different feelings on none other than his boyfriend, Logan. He knew the logical trait was working his ass off for the entire day, so this little...interlude would do him good.

Waltzing straight in Patton locked the door discreetly, not wanting anyone to walk in and...disturb anyway. Walking right up behind Logan he watched him mercilessly scribble stuff down on slightly crumpled paper, hair a mess as his hand raked through it every so often.

Settling his hands on his tense shoulders Logan flinched, turning his head and relaxing at the sight of Patton. "Salutations, Love" he greeted, turning back to his work. Patton hummed in reply, moving his fingers in a massaging way, relaxing the muscles. Logan let out a noise of content, his scribbling slowly coming to a stop.

Patton grinned, pulling him back so he sat up.

Spinning his chair around he planted himself on Logan's lap, leaning in close to kiss him gently. Resting his arms loosely around Pattons waist he let him do what he wanted, still a little knew to the intimate side of the relationship. He relaxed in his chair, gasping as Pattons hands roamed under his shirt, something the Dad-like trait had never done before.

Opening his eyes Logan stared with dilated pupils at Patton who smirked, pressing kisses along his jaw and down his sensitive neck, suckling the skin right under his ear, relishing the noises he created from the logical trait.

"Patton...!" Logan gasped, confused but not complaining.

(Isn't it strange how I'm literally listening to Sex on Fire right now? Lmao)

"Hmm?" He hummed, dragging his tongue across his Adam's apple, feeling it bob up and down as he gulped nervously, hands still gripping his waist as he didn't know what else to do with them. Untying his tie Patton pulled Logan's shirt off, throwing it across the room to leave love bites across his chest, listening with pride at the almost silent moans floating through the air.

"What- pat-"

"Shh" Patton replied, catching Logan's bottom lip between his teeth, a smirk stretching across his own. "I love you" Patton breathed, fixing Logan's hair. Logan breathed in deeply, "s-so do I" grinning, Patton kissed him longingly one more time before standing up, leaving Logan to collapse back into his chair, watching Patton leave the room with a wink.

What. The. Hell?! 

That side of Patton was new...but that doesn't mean Logan didn't like it.

Thanks for the request! You're awesomeeeee!

Sorry I can't write full blown sex by the way haha