New Roommate - Logan x Virgil & Roman x Patton

I need the toilet, so let's see how long I can write before I actually go

AU

Patton looked down at the piece of crumpled paper in his hands, reading over the address for what feels like the hundredth time. He wanted to make sure the address was right, as he just wanted to get into bed and sleep. He sighed, tugging his suitcase closer as he wheeled it up the path to the apartment building, scanning the buttons on the side until he saw the apartment number he'd be staying in.

He knew three other people would be living there, which is fine, he loved company, better than being alone like he once was.

Adjusting his backpack on his shoulders, he pressed the button and waited.

"Greetings~!" A loud, vivacious voice called through the speaker. Patton let out a weak chuckle as he heard it.

"Hey" he replied softly, "I'm Patton...your new roommate?" He waited a few seconds, chewing his lip nervously. Had he pressed the wrong button? Did they forget? He quickly read the address once more, jumping as the same voice called loudly through the speaker again.

"You're here! Finally, come on through!"

A buzz sounded along with the door unlocking. Patton stood frozen for a few seconds, but quickly snapped back into reality and grabbed his suitcase, walking in. He noticed the ground floor was empty, but saw where he would gather mail from. Walking towards the elevator his stomach dropped with nerves.

He didn't really know anything about the people he'd be living with, apart from the fact one was named Logan and they were all male. He didn't know if they young, old, criminals, homophobic, nice, horrible...he just agreed instantly to moving in with them...shaking his head, he realised every time people at school and home called him an idiot they were telling the truth.

Reaching the floor, he padded along the carpeted ground, ending up at the door to his new place to live for awhile. Until they kick him out because they can't handle how annoying he is.

Sighing out, Patton knocked on the door, surprised at how quickly it was opened, even more surprised as two strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling up from the ground and into a tight hug. Shell shocked, he noticed two men standing in the doorway, shaking their heads. "Princey, you're scaring the shit out of him!" One man said, wearing noticeably dark makeup around his eyes. Roman chuckled, placing Patton down with a wide grin.

"My apologies" he held Pattons hand and bowed down, kissing the back of it. Patton blushed, mind whirling, was this man always flirtatious?! If so, Patton didn't think he could handle it.

"Greetings, I'm Roman, people call me Princey" he introduced himself with a sharp smirk. "Only I call you Princey, nimrod" the same man as before spoke, rolling his eyes.

"That right there is my best friend Virgil! He's a little emo nightmare, but don't be intimidated, he's as soft as a kitten"

"I told you to stop saying that!" Virgil groaned, tugging his hoodie over his head. "And we are not best friends" he added, yelping as Roman scooped him up and raced back into the apartment. Patton stared at the last man, he pinched the bridge of his nose, wearing similar glasses to himself. "I do apologise for his idiotic behaviour. I am Logan, the man you spoke with on the phone" Logan stuck out his hand, Patton shaking it timidly.

He remembered the phone call, he sounded a little more robotic than he does in real life, which was a plus, but he definitely doesn't seem...one for emotion-type things.

"Let me help" Logan offered, taking his suitcase and leading him in. Patton stared in awe at the apartment, it led straight into the living room, the walls littered with framed posters from Disney and different emo-like bands, also the furniture and walls were very aesthetically pleasing, Patton noted.