Tutor - Virgil x Logan

Trying to get request donneeeee

TW: Mentions of self harm

AU

Virgil usually felt relief flood through him after the school bell rang out through the school, but for him it just meant an extra hour while everyone went to go home due to the tutoring lessons he was being given by a science teacher. He was failing pretty badly, so when the teacher offered to help, he jumped onto it, not only because he wanted to do well, but because said science teacher was his favourite teacher in the entire school, as he was the only one to accept him for who he was. Aka, being gay.

After his friends - Patton and Roman - quickly said their goodbyes, he ventured down the hallway that was quickly evacuated towards the classroom occupied by the teacher - Mr. Sanders. Or Logan, as he lets Virgil call him.

Standing in the doorway, Virgil knocked on the wood, Logan's head perking up from his computer. "Virgil, come in" He he spoke, quickly doing a last few touches for tomorrow's work. Closing the door Virgil went to the front desk, slumping on the chair in the middle and taking out his phone to scroll through tumblr as he waited for Logan to be ready.

The science teacher arose from his chair only a few minutes later, standing opposite Virgil who had his eyes glued to his phone. Logan watched how his bangs slowly fell over his eyes, his head being held up by his arm covered in little doodles he drew on throughout the school day. Usually his jacket sleeves were pulled up all the day due to the little scars across his skin, but with the help of Logan, he soon stopped and his confidence was brought up, which made Logan smile.

Grabbing a chair, Logan sat down, catching the students attention. "What would you like to start on?" Logan questioned, flicking through his science book. Virgil shrugged, leaning back against the plastic chair.

"How to fall asleep but look like you're awake" Virgil replied, snorting quietly as Logan rose an eyebrow, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Do not worry, you will learn that in collage" Logan watched Virgil let out a chuckle, covering his mouth afterwards. Although it was wrong, Logan thought of it as cute.

For the next hour Logan explained to him things he didn't understand, and in the end, he seemed to improve but only a little, which was to be expected. "This is so much easier with you!" Virgil exclaimed, gazing over the words Logan wrote on his page. "My chemistry teacher is shit" Logan snorted, standing up and walking to his desk.

"I do agree with you there. I desire to teach you more often, but my class is top set. I apologise about that" Virgil shook his head, packing away his stuff and swinging his bag over his shoulder. "Nah, it's fine" he shrugged, walking to the door with the teacher. "Besides, your class is full of snobby kids" they both chuckled, Virgil watching him lock the door before the two walked down the hallway together.

"Again, I concur with you, but they do stay silent, which is relieving" Logan admitted, holding open the door for his student. Virgil pondered what it would be like to be in a quiet classroom, but to him it seems like an impossible dream.

"Same time tomorrow?" Logan offered, standing beside his car. "Yup, see ya, nerd" Virgil did a two finger salute, smirking and turning around to walk home. Shaking his head, Logan didn't know why he let Virgil joke around with him like he did, was it because Virgil was his favourite student? Was it because he sometimes saw Virgil as a friend? Or was it...something more?

Shaking his head, Logan quickly slid into his car, driving home with the radio playing softly in the background. 

The next day, Virgil sat in biology, bored out of his mind. At least in this science he wasn't failing, but it was definitely one of his least favourite sciences, and as a double negative, it was one of the classes that held the worse students. He assumed most of them couldn't even spell worse without giving up halfway through.