Long Lost Love - Patton x Virgil

That songs LEIIITTT ^

I never watched this on tv but I found it on YouTube two years ago and I've watched every episode YouTube has to offer

"I'm hungry" Virgil whined, his back leaning on Pattons side, both very comfortable. "I dare say I'm hungry too" Roman replied, glancing up at Patton with a charming smile. Patton giggled, turning to Logan. They usually go through the same conversation every day just before lunch, so even if Logan didn't look up he knew they were all staring at him.

Turning his page he replied, "I am a bit peckish. Patton, if you do not mind...?"

"Hehe, sure!" He made sure Virgil was leaning on something else before jumping up and bouncing to the kitchen. "Peckish?" Roman whispered to himself, utterly confused.

"I have come to quite like British terms" replied Logan because the author is British and doesn't know American words. *dabs*

"Did no one acknowledge he just dabbed-"

"What would you like, kiddos?" Patton grinned, standing in the doorway.

"Fooood!" Virgil called back, falling to lay on the couch, eyes never leaving his screen showing off tumblr. Patton bounced to Virgil, pecking his lips and causing Roman and Logan to have a double take. "You two are..." Roman began, astonishment lacing with his voice.

"In a romantic relationship?" Logan finished.

Roman leaned over to Logan and whispered, "maybe I should have the second part of the sentence"

"That would make sense" the logical trait whispered back.

"Yup!" Patton grinned, hugging Virgil to his chest, effectively crushing his phone into his face but he didn't complain, just kinda...let it happen.

"For how long?" Roman inquired, staring at Virgil and chortling. "Twenty years" Virgil mumbled into his phone he hadn't moved, still pressed into Patton.

"Lenty queers?" Roman replied, not able to fully understand what Virgil had said. Patton laughed, finally letting Virgil go. The anxious side flopped back onto the couch, phone smushed into his face. "Yeah, Princey, lenty queers" he sneered sarcastically, peeling his phone away.

Roman huffed, "If you're not buried in your phone all the time I might understand you!"

"He said twenty years, Roman" Logan replied calmly, not glancing up from his book at the royal but knowing he was wearing the shocked, embarrassed and betrayed expression, which only made Logan smirm.

Suddenly...

"Twenty years?!" Logan screeched, "you formed a romantic relationship while you were both eight?!" He exclaimed, throwing his book but quickly grabbing it and dusting it off after, very protective towards his precious books.

"And you've hidden it for so long?" Roman frowned, tilting his head.

"Not hidden just...only recently did Patton remember we started "dating" those years ago and...one thing led to another-"

"You played scrabble?"

"...n...no...we acted on it" Virgil replied, sending Logan a weird look.

"That's adorable, a long lost...love" Roman brushed an actual tear from his cheek, staring away dreamily while Virgil threw a cushion at his face.

As the two immature sides began a pillow fight, Logan turned to Patton. "I would like pizza, if that is alright" Patton nodded, beaming at Virgil with a twinkle of adoration in his eyes. "Coming right up!" He winked, bounding away to the kitchen.

"Ooo~! Logan!" Logan turned around, raising an eyebrow at Patton who grinned widely. "Remember, Romans still single" he laughed, watching a blush rise on poor Logan's cheeks. Roman lifted his head up from the cartoon dust ball he was in with Virgil, winking at Logan.

"I'm yours, you nerd"

"Someone save me!" The nerd cried out, covering his face.

Virgil also popped his head from the cartoon dust ball, but it was on the lower end unlike Roman who was at the top. "How about the Prince?" He winked.

"Ugh!"