I'm Not Human - Virgil x Roman

Trigger Warning: - death, murder, mentions of kidnapping

AU

Virgil lifted his head at the sound of footsteps echoing down the stone hallway, he didn't move, letting his head loll forward. The footsteps stopped and noise of keys rattled, unlocking the door made from bars that kept Virgil trapped in his small, cold, stone-walled, cell.

"They need you"

Virgil didn't move a muscle, letting the man unlock his chains attaching him to the wall and drag him through the dungeon until they made it to a set of creaky wooden stairs. "Are ya gonna move?"

Virgil didn't show any emotions on his pale, skinny face. Finally using his weak legs he stumbled up the stairs, the man pushed open the door and shoved Virgil through. Adjusting his eyes to the sudden bright light he kept them low, staring at the ground as the two walked through the pristine mansion all the way to the owners office.

Pushing Virgil in the man closed the door behind them, Virgil standing in the middle of the room, all eyes on him.

"Finally" a deep voice uttered, the chair he sat upon scraped across the floor as the tall, lean man arose, stalking over to Virgil and roughly grasping his hair, pulling his head up.

"As dead as always..." he muttered, staring into his dull brown, lifeless eyes. Letting go Virgils head fell forward once more, mostly because he didn't give a single shit anymore. If he died right then he wouldn't care, he would prefer it, really.

"Mr. Lucado, may I please leave?" A woman from the right side of the room spoke up, fear seeping into her words as she slowly stood up from the plush couch.

"What, scared? I don't know how old you are, Lucy, but you have hours before...it starts to take affect"

It being Virgil.

"But...Sir-"

"Sit" he snapped, Lucy bowed slightly and did as she was told, shuffling closer to her friend who was just as worried.

"The mans called Roman Sanders" Mr. Lucado spoke, tossing a file across his desk, landing it perfectly on the edge so Virgil could see. The weak man reached forward, plucking it from the desk and flipping it to the first page. He saw the picture of the man and frowned. Poor dude.

"You have six months" Mr. Lucado carried on, leaning back on his chair and crossing his arms, a smug grin plastered on his face.

"Make sure he's dead on Christmas morning"

Virgil nodded his head ever so slightly to show he listened, turning around he shuffled out of the room, letting the man that got him from his cell lead him to the front door. "Don't try anything" he spoke, voice gruff.