We All Care! - Roman x Logan

*NSND*sneeze ^

*NSND*
sneeze ^

Trigger warning

"Will you get that?" Roman asked as the phone began to ring. He was currently occupied holding a sleepy Logan in his arms, said aspect tired from over working himself the past week. When Roman found out only this morning he didn't leave Logan alone and persisted, nay, demanded  Logan got some rest. So, that was what he was doing now.

Virgil obviously didn't do it so that left Patton who happily agreed. The bubbly aspect picked up the phone, holding the device to his ear as he leaned back on the couch they were all relaxing on.

"Jello?" Patton greeted, smiling warmly even if the person on the phone couldn't see. Logan only sighed silently, leaning into Roman further. Who knew he was more cuddly while drop-dead tired.

"Hello, Patton"

An eerily creepy voice cracked through the phone. Patton paused, he couldn't recognise who it was at all, eyebrows creasing he sat up straight, fiddling with his cat-hoodie sleeve.

"Who is this?"

"Oh, that's not important. What's important is you put me on speaker"

Patton hesitated, but did so. "Who is it?" Roman mouthed, but all Patton did was shrug, looking a little frightened. Now interested, Virgil pushed off his headphones, staring at the phone with a risen eyebrow. Logan cracked open his eyes a little too, but was way too out of it to give a logical explanation.

"Thank you, now, I trust you're all there?"

No one replied.

"Huh, scared? Come on, Roman, you're the confident one"

Roman frowned, "I am, who is this?" He questioned in a firm voice.

"That doesn't matter, what do you think of Deceit?"

"Yes it matters- what?" Roman cut himself off, sitting up further and taking the phone from Patton. Virgil shuffled closer, letting Patton reach over and hug his hand.

"You heard me, what d'ya think of him?"

The sides all glanced at each other worriedly, was this one of Deceits pranks? Or something...more? Instead of answering, Roman hung up and placed the phone on the table, pulling Logan close to his chest. "Stupid prank call" Virgil muttered, almost putting on his headphones once more but the phone rang again.