Blah blah blah 🌿 Sif (request)

Song: Doja Cat - streets

Imagine: you tease Sif the whole night and she punished you.

(SMUT!)

The people were far from sober when you arrived and how could they not be?

You just won against your lifelong enemy, the frost giants, so of course there was a huge celebration thrown by Odin.

You couldn't care less about drinking and celebrating, no you had a mission tonight, one that would end in so much pleasure. Something that you have been craving for weeks.

Don't get it wrong, Sif was a great lover. But she has been holding back on you. Mainly because you had been hurt enough, like she said.

But to you it wasn't pain, not if she was the one inflicting it on you, she couldn't do anything wrong. Not that she would ever listen to you though.

That's why tonight, you threw on the dress that sure would draw a lot of attention to you. The only attention you want is from Sif, and by the look on her face, when you walk in, it's working.

She smirks at you while you make your way over to the seat she's sitting in. She sits back as you lean down to kiss her.

'You look stunning...' she whispers.

'I know...' you smirk, she's clearly expecting you to sit on her lap, but you won't give her the satisfaction.

Instead you sit down with Thor and your best friend, Loki.

Sif has said before that she gets a little jealous of how close you and Loki are. She doesn't like anybody else so close to you except for her. You told her you would hold back a little when she's around, it's not really fair that you're about to, not do that, but you're pretty desperate.

'What is you deal here y/n, Sif is staring at me like she wants me to spontaneously combust...' Loki whispers in your ear and you chuckle.

'Play along Loki... I'll owe you...and god know how much you like me being in your favour...'

'Then tell me little minx... what are you up to?'

'Want to make her jealous...' You smirk.

'Well it is working...and can I just say that this dress... it leaves little to the imagination...' he chuckles.

'Oh stop it!' You giggle and he lays his arm around your shoulders.

As you start a conversation with Loki, you occasionally glance at Sif, she's sitting there all smug and calm, but you know she's trying to keep herself from making a scene.

Sif swiftly stands up and walks up to you. You look up to her with an innocent smile.

'Let's go...' she takes your hand and softly pulls you with her, keeping her composure.

'You're a dead woman...'

'I know...thank you...' you kiss Loki's cheek and that's it for Sif.

She roughly pulls you with her, while you wave to everyone you pass.

Back into your shared room, the door closes by you getting roughly pushed up against it. Her lips travel over your neck and collarbones.

Her fingers rug on the dress, making it pool on the ground below, it leaves you all bare and for her eyes to see.

'Not even wearing anything underneath... you really want this don't you?' Her voice isn't stern or dominating like you would expect. She's actually interested in your answer.