Ch.1

(This story is a zombie apocalypse story. So there will be blood and gore and characters will die and no quirks. This is just a warning.)

(Merry Christmas)

"Give me your food now!" I yelled at the green haired man in front of me. My crossbow aimed at his head.

"Ma'am please if we could just talk about this." He said putting his hands up.

"Hell No you have something I need. Now hand it over or I will shoot. I need it more then you do." I growled at him and he nodded.

I watched him put canned food in a bag. He slowly handed it over to me.

"Look I'm really sorry about this. I'm sure you'll do just fine." I said slowly backing away. I turned a corner and bolted down a messy hallway of what used to be a business building.

When out I looked around making sure I wasn't being followed and I walked down the road seeing a few of the rabid stumble out of a alley.

I sighed and aimed my crossbow at its head. I pulled the trigger and watched the arrow go through its head. I walked over and got the arrow back.

This used to be a person.

And now.

They are just a hungry bag of bones.

The day the world fell.

"Rebekah come on I didn't say that and you know it." I giggled in the break room.

"You know you wanted to. He was cute and he wanted your number." She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't date city folk." I said and she growled at me.

"You only live just outside the city it's not that far." She said and I scoffed.

"I live a hour away thank you very much." I sassed and she laughed. We heard a ding and I went to the front to take the customers order.

I was taking his order when everyone was looking at the tv. Even the man I was talking to stopped and looked.

News

Breaking News reports of rabid people running through the streets attacking people. Not just in Japan but all over the world.

Police and military are trying their best to handle the situation but is failing to do so. The government has put out a state wide evacuation. Everyone will be put at the army bass or the air bass on the sea.

Everyone in the store started to panic and that included me.

"Mom, Emily." I whispered and I took my apron off and ran out the coffee shop.

The roads were filled with people that were in a panic and fighting each other. I ran to my car and got in just for someone to be slammed against the passenger side window. I watched as someone else was ripping flesh off there face with their teeth and eating it. Blood splattered all over the window.

I tried not to throw up and floored the gas getting out of their quickly.

I sped down a highway that wasn't filled with traffic and called my little sister.

"Sissy." She wined when she answered.

"Emily oh god Emily what's wrong?" I asked speeding up.

"Mommy's mad at me. She tried to hurt me." She cried and I floored the gas.

"Ok stay in your room and be quiet I'm on the way. Did mom take her medicine?" I asked her as I could hear her locking herself in her closet.

"I don't know." She cried and I hummed.