Ch.41

"Are you comfortable?" Inko asked me after Bakugo had laid me down in my bed.

"Yes I am thank you." I said my voice scratchy. she smiled softly at me. While everyone was working she was taking care of me and Midoriya.

"Ok you need to rest. I'll be back with food later." She said and I nodded as Midoriya sat on the bed next to me.

"Thanks mom I'll make sure she sleeps." Midoriya said and she left the room. I laid down gently and rolled on my side. I watched Midoriya as he sat up reading a book.

"We caught someone by the way." He said and I hummed tired and confused. He looked over to me.

"Kacchan got him at some point after you past out." He said and I just snuggled into the blanket.

"Hopefully we can put a easy end to this. I knew people were going to be a problem but I didn't think it would be this bad." He said and I sighed.

"Come on no matter what happens humans are always the ones that need to be feared the most. They are so unpredictable and they destroy everything they touch." I said my voice horse. I sighed closing my eyes. I heard him chuckle.

"As a police officer i know that all to well." He said and I fell asleep.

Midoriya POV

I looked at Y/n who was now asleep. I hummed and went back to my book. The door then opened. Kacchan walking in.

"Kacchan? What are you doing in here?" I asked putting the book down.

"And be quiet she just fell asleep." I said as he sat in a chair near by.

"I got some answers out that guy." He said and I listened intently.

"He says the guys name is Neito Monoma. He has civilians separate from his little army. Apparently he acts like a nice guy to the civilians but is different with his soldiers." He said and sighed as he leaned back in the chair.

"Also his problem with us is he doesn't like other safe houses near his. He thinks the civilians will come here and live here over his home. I think it's some power thing." He explained and I nodded as I thought.

"But we aren't taking in people. Unless it's necessary." I said and he nodded.

"We know that but he doesn't. He is also really upset about losing us. Mostly Y/n." He said and I growled to myself.

"He's not getting his filthy hands on her." I growled softly not to wake her up.

"My thoughts exactly. I had to watch that happen." He said looking at her.

"At least she hasn't let it destroy her." I said and he sighed looking down.

"If it wasn't for you guys coming and distracting him it would have been a lot worse." He said still looking at the ground.

"Look if this guy doesn't want to try and make peace we are killing him." I said and looked at him. He nodded and Asui came in.

"Guys we got a problem." She said and we both got up. We followed her out the room into the hall.

"What is it now?" Kacchan growled at her.

"There is a really bad storm coming. The clouds are almost completely black and the wind is picking up." She said in a hurry.

"What? We don't have the supplies for a big storm right now." I said and she looked at me like I was stupid.

"I know that dip shit. So our best bet is to stay in one room." She said and I nodded.

"Ok let's get everything in one room." Kacchan said but I shook my head.

"Which room is big enough?" I asked and they looked at each other thinking.

"The science room is. Your moms room." Asui said and we nodded.

"Ok let's get your stuff first so you and Y/n can rest." Kacchan said and we went back in the room.

He picked her up gently as I got my book and pillows and blankets. She did wake up a bit but she passed right back out.

"I'll bring the bed in there after I set her down." Kacchan said but Denki came in.

"Or I can help." He said and picked up the mattress.

"Thanks Denki." I said as we passed.

"No problem." He said and we made our way to my mom's classroom.

We walked in and I explained everything to my mom. She agreed and said they can do whatever is necessary for everyone to be safe. Kacchan started destroying desks and nailing them to the windows. When I went to Y/ns mattress she was looking around annoyed. I smiled at her and I sat next to her.

"Why is everyone being so loud?" She whispered with a raspy voice.

"There's a storm coming. We are getting ready for it. I know the loud noise isn't helping your head but they'll stop in a little bit." I whispered to her so I didn't make her head hurt more. I opened my book about to read it when she moved her pillow and laid her head in my lap.

I smiled down at her as Roxy cuddled up with her. I put a gentle hand in her hair and gently brushed my fingers in her hair. She hummed happily and fell asleep almost immediately.

When I knew she was asleep I moved some hair and the bandages out the way. The big bump and gash on the back of her head still there but not bleeding and not as big. I then glanced at the bruise on her throat. It's so swollen and bruised that it hurt to just look at. Her breathing was slow yet raspy. I didn't mind tho.

I held the book with my broken hand that had a splint from the nurse office on it.

I sighed as everyone started to come in the room as the wind picked up outside and thunder rolled through the clouds. My mom came and sat next to me.

This is going to be a long day.