Ch.98

Y/n POV

When I woke up I just looked at the back of the couch as everyone talked.

"Do you think we're safe here? Some of them saw us leave they might be after us." Ochaco said.

"With Rebekah on their side they know we can't stay in one place for long." Kami said.

"Don't worry about them." I said quietly as I played with the blanket.

"Why?" Bakugo asked and I giggled weakly.

"Because I killed every last one of them." I said as I slowly sat up.

"There's no way they'll come for us." I said and Midoriya helped me sit up. I leaned against him as my body shook.

"That's good one less problem to worry about." Iida said and it was quiet. I looked around the room and noticed two people missing.

"Where's Kirishima and Asui?" I asked and Bakugo sighed.

"He got hyperthermia also. It's not as bad as yours is but without water we can't care for it like we should. There's a fireplace in the master bedroom and I have him on strict bed rest." Bakugo explained as he put his hands in his pockets.

"He didn't cover his stump like he should've." He mumbled under his breath but I still heard it.

"Asui is out finding better supplies. Mostly food and baby stuff." Midoriya said in my ear as I leaned against his chest.

"Speaking of can i see her?" I asked Midoriya and he nodded.

"Yeah let me go get her." He said and got up slowly. I watched him walk in the kitchen before he turned to me.

"Wait sit on the floor." He said and then left. I was confused and let Iida help me on the floor next to the couch. Iida put the blankets around my shoulders as Midoriya came in.

He stood at the kitchen opening excitedly as he held Emily. He got down on his knees and set her on the ground.

"Call her over." He said and I leaned forward and tapped the floor gently.

"Emily." I smiled a little weakly and I got her attention. She smiled at me and crawled quickly over. I gasped surprised and held my hands out. She got closer and I picked her up the best I could. I hugged her as tears came to my eyes. I looked at her and she didn't have a scratch on her.

She smiled and babbled random things. I kissed her cheek softly. I was so happy to see her and it ended up being a issue. I noticed my heart racing and I stop and looked at one spot. Midoriya came
over saying something as he took Emily but I couldn't understand.

Iida waved a hand in front of my face and I didn't do anything. He touched my shoulder as Midoriya was pulled away from me. Iida quickly got his belt and pride open my mouth and shoved in it. I bit down harshly as my body tensed and slightly shook. Iida gently laid me on the floor and put a pillow under my head. He checked my heart rate and my temperature as I went through whatever was happening.

Eventually my body relaxed and I blinked at him before I started crying. I was scared I didn't know what was happening and I almost died before.

"Shh you're ok. It was just a stroke you're ok." He said softly as he checked my heart rate. Midoriya came over quickly and sat by my head as he stroked my hair.

"a stroke from what?" He asked concerned.

"Her body's been jumping between freezing and hot for the last couple hours I'd imagine. Her excitement made her heart go into overdrive more then it already was and just triggered it. Lucky it wasn't bad." Iida explained.

"She was fine yesterday." Midoriya said.

"She was still cold yesterday. Just less blankets tonight alright. She's ok now. Sometimes you just gotta let the body do what it thinks is necessary." He said as he put a hand on my head.

"See now her body is cold to the touch. The same thing is happening with Kirishima but he isn't standing on death's doorstep so it's not this bad." Iida explained.

Later that night.

I woke up from a bad dream. I sat up slowly on the couch and looked at the window by the front door. There was a dead girl banging on the window. I sighed and jumped when I saw my sister at the end of the couch. She held a hand out for mine and I took it.

She made me get up and I made sure not to wake Midoriya who has been by my side since earlier. She brought me to the window and I looked down at her.

"Do you wanna end up like this sissy?" She said and I looked back up and the dead girl was now me. All rotted and bloody growling for food.

I sighed looking down seeing how bad my legs were shaking just from standing here.

"No I don't." I whispered.

"It's getting bad again. The heat is just making it worse. You know that." She said and I only nodded as I looked at the dead girl.

"You chose to suffer and all it got you was two extra days." She said as she also looked at the dead girl. I was a little confused until I focused on myself. I was extremely tired even tho I slept the whole afternoon away. Everything was slowed down even my movements.

I leaned against the wall and fell down. I sat on the floor fighting to keep my eyes open. My whole body felt like I was being stabbed by a thousand needles. My mind was panicking.

I changed my mind.

I don't want to die.

"Mid.....Midoriya." I cried my voice dry and high pitched. I didn't hear a response. So I took a deep breath.

"Izuku!" I yelled the best I could and that woke him up immediately and he quickly got up to find me. My sister sat by my feet shaking her head.

"You can't avoid it sissy." She said as Midoriya ran over. He cupped my cold cheeks.

"Fuck I'm sorry I didn't know the fire went out." He said as he felt my heart beat on my neck. Tears came to his eyes as he got closer to me and held my head up.

"Stay awake for me ok. Can you do that please." He said calmly not to scare me even though I saw the fear in his eyes. My eyes were so heavy and my vision kept going in and out but I'm trying to stay awake.

"Katsuki!" He yelled scared and desperately waking the whole house.

"Come on baby keep your eyes open." He cried as he held my hand. Bakugo ran in and then to get Iida.

"I'm.....trying." I whispered and he nodded.

"I know and you're doing a good job." He smiled sadly as he kissed my hand. Iida ran in and all three were around me as eyes slowly inched closer to being closed and I couldn't understand what anyone was saying anymore and everyone was a blur.

I felt a strong cold breeze before my eyes closed.