Ch.26

Deku POV
She sat on the toilet as I towel dried her hair. She shivered badly as I did so.

She wasn't mad about me stripping her down. She understood why I had to.

"Ok my moms going to come help you get dressed and dry off more." I said and she nodded and I stepped out as my mom walked in.

I walked over to the fire and put a blanket on the floor and got a few for her and left some for my mom. When they walked out I quickly went over and wrapped some blankets around her shoulders. I slowly brought her over to the fire place and helped her sit down.

"Oh your hands are so warm." She said and i smiled.

"Oh yeah." I said and chuckled. I went to step away but she grabbed my hand.

"No No don't leave." She said and i smiled down at her.

"Let me get you something to eat and I'll be back." I said and I walked into the kitchen and opened a can of sweet corn. I got a bottle of water and walked back over.

"Here Y/n." I said and handed it to her. She took it with shaky hands. I sat down next to her and put a hand on her head.

"You're still cold." I said and picked her up. She gasped as I put her in my lap.

"Oh?" She said as she shakily breathed against my neck.

"Sorry we gotta keep your body temperature up." I said and she giggled.

"I know a way." She giggled as her body shook.

"No." I said and she huffed.

"Worth a-a s-shot." She said as she shakily tried to eat the corn.

Y/n POV

I felt like shit as I sat in his lap. It felt like my heart and veins were frozen solid. I was done eating and I was so close to falling asleep. When the door slammed open.

I jumped in his arms as he turned.

"What happened to the power!" Bakugo growled angrily with the brunette next to him.

"I don't know it went out when we got here. I'm actually really pissed she's not getting any better and this could kill her. Is everyone keeping the power low?" He asked them as I shook in his arms.

"We were supposed to keep it on low?" Ochaco asked and it was quiet. With my ear pressed against his chest I could hear him growl.

"You didn't keep it on low." Midoriya growled his grip tightening around me.

"I-it got cold." She said nervously and he huffed angrily.

"Ochaco if she dies because you fucked with the power. I will feed you to the DEAD MYSELF!" He growled at her.

"But Izuku." She whimpered and he put a hand over my ear.

"I am sick and tired of you getting people killed! You live here with other people that protect you! This isn't your new home we're you can do what you want! Now get the hell out!" He yelled at her.

"Midoriya." Todoroki said as he ran in with the yellow haired guy.

"What?" He growled.

"There is a fuse blown but the generator is frozen." The yellow haired guy said.

"Ok we'll deal with it in the morning." He said and turned around to the fire.

"I'm going to bed." His mom said and he nodded.

It was quiet as we sat in silence for a while.

"I can't believe you did that." He whispered and i huffed still shivering.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said snuggling into his neck.

"You ran off with a herd on your ass. Then you passed out on a roof in the snow. Why did you even think about doing that?" He said and I sighed.

"You have more to live for." I huffed out and he made me look at him.

"I'm tired of hearing that come out your mouth." He growled at me and I was stunned.

"Why are you freaking out about that so much?" I asked him as he held my shoulders.

"Because it's been what two months since the fall. You have people to live for." He said and I shook my head.

"Midoriya you have friends and family from before even a girlfriend or ex girlfriend now. All I had was my sister. My mom turned and I had to kill her and now............now my sisters gone I don't have any family left. So I just figured that I well wouldn't be missed." I said and he looked at me sadly. He rubbed my back and shoulder.

"Y/n." He said sadly.

"I know it's hard. This whole thing is hard on everyone but my mom would be heartbroken if you died out there." He said and I looked down.

"I'd be heartbroken also." He whispered and I looked up at him as I shivered.

"You would?" I asked.

"Yes. When you ran off I couldn't decide if I should help or just go but I knew how many there were and I figured I'd get everybody and they didn't find you anywhere." He said and I just looked down at his chest.

"Your just saying that because I can hunt and feed everyone." I said sniffing.

"No I'm not. Kacchan can hunt he just hates it now because he's deaf. If we didn't care we wouldn't have have walked through this whole town filled with the dead in the snow to find you." He said and I just looked down.

"I wouldn't have ran through that same town by myself with you unconscious in my arms." He said and i played with the blanket that's around my shoulders.

"I didn't know that." I said not looking at him.

"Of course you didn't know you fainted." He said and hugged me to his body again.

"How did you survive anyway?" He asked and I sighed.

"I don't know. It's all kinda a blur." I whispered into his neck as I watched the fire dance.