Ch.70

I hummed as I walked down a different road. I have been walking all night. I was going to that mansion we were at the other day.

I know what was in that house and I was completely ok with trying to kill that thing.

Midoriya POV

I walked down the stairs and saw Kacchon on the couch. I walked up to him and shook him awake.

"What?" He growled.

"Did you see where Y/n went last night." I asked him and he shrugged.

"She left like you wanted and I got Kicked to the couch for drinking to much." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Where exactly." I said and he rolled over.

"She went outside the gates. Because you're a ass." He growled and I sighed.

"You know she had something very important to say to you and you didn't let her speak that's a little fucked up." He said and I grabbed my gun and walked out the house.

Y/n POV

I stopped in the yard of the mansion. I dropped my stuff and looked around. I found a axe and walked up to the door. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. It was dead silent inside except for one groaning.

I slowly opened the door and looked inside. I stepped in and saw Johns body. He was ripped apart but still moving or at least his head was. I stabbed him in the head and stood quietly.

I walked up the stairs quietly. I walked around the house killing all the normal ones. When I found the mutant one I sighed as my hands shook. I whistled getting the things attention. I hid in one of the many closets and waited.

I looked through the crack and watched it come
down the hallway. I slowly opened the door and got both my knives out. I slowly walked up behind it and I jumped onto its back. I went to stab it in the head but it freaked out.

It sped through the house slamming me into stuff trying to get me off. I held on the best I could but it's flesh was coming off it's bones. It slammed me into a glass cabinet filled with dishes. I screamed and let go as glass and wood stabbed into my side.

I fell onto the floor and whimpered as I tried to crawl away. I found the axe near the door and I tried to grab it. It grabbed my leg pulling me towards it as it's claws dig into my leg. I kicked it in the head and my fingers graced the axe handle. I kicked it again and I finally grabbed the axe.

It's claws dig into me as it pulled me closer to it. Blood covering my clothes from its mouth as I held the axe above my head. I swung it down and killed it. I huffed and laid there for a few minutes.

When I caught my breath I cleaned the bodies up. I dragged them outside the best I could and set them on fire as the sun went down. I went inside and looked in the big ass kitchen. I found some actual food that's still good. A couple cans and some cereal. I grabbed them and went up to the master bedroom.

I put it all on the bed and i started lighting candles. I looked through the bathroom finding the first aid. I walked to the bed and got undressed. I then started to take care of my wounds. I did my best to make sure all the glass and wood was out my side before wrapping it up.

I hummed when I was done as I ate something. I sat on the bed only in my bra enjoying the quiet. I paused when I heard the door open down stairs. I got up and locked the bedroom door. I put my shirt back on and got my knifes as I heard people talking down stairs. I ate the rest of the peaches and waited.

I heard people walk through the hallways.

"Overhaul isn't going to be happy when we get back." A man said.

"I know where could that little girl be." A different man said. The door handle jiggled.

"Hey this is locked and there's light." The first man said and I held both my knives.

The door was kicked open and I let one guy walk in before I kicked his leg out from underneath him and got behind him slitting his throat. I turned around and stabbed the other guy in the chest.

I dragged them out the room and laid them on the ground to turn. I closed the bedroom door and I walked away.

I walked quietly through the house looking for the other people in the house. I walked quietly in the kitchen and found one. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He struggled in my arms before I snapped his neck.

I gently laid him down on the floor. I sighed and looked around.

"Three dead vs two living beings. Good enough." I said to myself and I walked away.

I walked back through the house and to the bedroom. I stepped over the body's and closed the door and put a chair under the handle so it wouldn't open.

I sat on the bed and opened another can to eat. I waited patiently. Not to long later I heard groans outside the door. I smiled and laidback in bed as they went on the hunt.

I sighed as I listened to them getting ripped apart. Screams and gun shots echoed through the house.

It got quiet and I got up and went to take care of them.

I put them in the same pile and burnt them.

Who the fucks Overhaul.

Izuku POV

I spent all day looking everywhere I could think of to find her but didn't find anything. I stood in the middle of the street thinking.

Where could she be.