Ch.71

I listened to music from a really old recorder I found as I cut down some trees. I was going to make a perimeter of spikes.

I hummed as I dragged some wood in front the house. I sat on the stairs and started carving. I planned on making this my home.

I jumped when someone touched my shoulder. I jumped up and put my machete up to there neck.

"Damn how on edge are you?" Midoriya growled.

"I'm out here by myself so I'm pretty on edge." I said taking my headphones off.

"Why are you by yourself out here?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe because you told me to fuck off." I growled and he sighed following me across the yard.

"That's not what i said." He said as I stuck the wood spike in the ground.

"Oh really now why are you out here? Shouldn't you be with that blond chick." I growled as I fixed the spike.

"I realized that what i said I didn't mean. I just." I cut him off.

"What? What didn't you mean? That you loved me? You know the last person who said that to me and lied you fed to the dead." I growled walking passed him.

"No not that I meant that." He said following me.

"Did you? Then why tell me to leave huh? Because you're embarrassed by me is that it?" I growled and he sighed.

"No I'm not. Would you just fucking listen to me." He growled.

"Oh you're going to curse at me now?" I said turning around to him.

"Your making me because you won't let me talk." He growled and I scoffed.

"You wouldn't let me talk yesterday so why should I let you hmm? You want to know something that important thing I wanted to tell you?" I asked and he looked down putting his hands in his pockets.

"What was it?" He said and I crossed my arms.

"Bakugo talked me into finally telling you that I love you." I growled and his eyes widened a little.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to even think about telling you that to your face?" I growled as tears came to my eyes.

"The last person i said that to tried to kill me and never even meant it when he said it back." I cried as he wasn't able to look at me.

"Then when I tried and had enough courage to tell you. I come back to you having fun with that blonde chick. Then you tell me to leave for some unknown reason." I growled at him and he couldn't look at me.

"I felt guilty." He said and I tilted my head.

"Why?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Because you were uncomfortable with the whole situation." He said and I shook my head.

"You were uncomfortable and the only reason you were there was because of me." He said and I sighed.

"And the only reason I'm here and injured is again because of you." I said and he stepped forward.

"You got hurt?" He asked and I scoffed.

"You think I would be able to stay here with that thing inside." I said and he sighed.

"Look can you just come back please. I promise to give you more time to adjust." He said and I shook my head and sat on the stairs.

"I don't know Midoriya. No one there likes my presence." I said and he got down in front of me.

"Fuck them. They need our help and they know it. If they kick you out they kick all of us out." He said and I just looked at my hands in his.

"I'm sorry for what i said I didn't mean it and I came looking right when I realized. Plus we aren't the only ones fighting. Kacchan and Kirishima are. So is Todoroki and Momo. I think everyone is overwhelmed with the sudden change." He said and I didn't look at him. But we both jumped at the sound of thunder as it started raining. I gasped and got up to go inside but he held me back and dragged me more in the yard.

"What are you doing we gotta get inside." I said and he shook his head.

"Nope not until you say you'll come home and forgive me." He said and i sighed thinking.

I mean I did overreact a bit. When we could have just talked it out.

"Fine only if you back off that Melissa girl a little bit." I said and he smiled at me.

"I promise I won't talk to her unless it's important." He said and I just nodded. I went to walk away but he pulled me back to him.

"Where do you think you're going." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Inside." I said and he cupped my cheeks.

"Not just yet." He whispered and kissed me gently as the rain soaked us.

"I love you." He whispered looking as I into his green eyes.

"I love you more." I said giggled.

He dragged me inside the house and I dragged him upstairs to the master bedroom. When in the room he looked around.

"Whoa that's a lot of candles." He said as I walked out the bathroom with a towel.

"Yeah I guess so." I said as I dried my hair. He smirked and walked over to me.

"It's kinda romantic." He said and i scoffed.

"Aw did I accidentally tug on your heart strings?" I said giggling. He leaned down kissing me passionately. He threw the towel aside as he licked my bottom lip. I smiled and let his tongue slip into my mouth.

I hummed as his hands ran up my sides. I hissed a little and he pulled away and took my shirt off. He sighed as he looked at the wrap around my waist he moved the bandage a little and looked at the stab wound.

"Damn that's really bad." He said and I gently pushed him back.

"Doesn't matter to me at the moment." I said as he sat on the bed. I got in his lap despite the pain in my side and leg and kissed him deeply.