Ch.162

I woke up extremely early. The sun wasn't even up yet. I looked around and Kirishima was still asleep. I sighed and got up out of bed. I found my clothes and went in the bathroom to change. I put my boots on.

I stepped out the bathroom and he is still asleep. I quietly left the room. I went downstairs and walked out the front door.

I went back to Izuku's house. I walked in and went upstairs. I got all of my clothes out the closet. I went through them all finding the warmest clothes I had. I changed into warmer clothes.

I put my poncho on along with my gloves. I left the house and stood outside in the snow for a moment. I was going to go back to Kirishima's but I was too depressed to. So I went in the direction of the gate.

There were cars lined up near the gate and I broke into one. I hot wired it and drive up to the gate. They opened the gate letting me leave.

I drove to one of the small towns near by the community. I know each one we all get kidnapped at but I wanted to be alone. I pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant and turned the car off. I looked through the glove box and found CDs. I looked through them and put on in the radio.

I turned it up loud before looking around in the backseat. I found a bottle of whiskey under the passenger seat. I struggle to get into the backseat. I laid in the backseat and I opened the bottle. I started drinking the whiskey straight out the bottle.

I jumped when something banged on the car. I looked up and the car was getting surrounded by the dead. I shrugged and laid back down.

Around the same time.
Bakugo's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled at Deku who was sitting on the ground pouting as he looked at Y/n's wedding ring with a black eye I had just given him.

"I'm sorry I just. I haven't made any progress." He said and I crouched down to his level.

"Midoriya that's not a good excuse to break her heart like that." Mina said from behind me.

"I know how is she?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she trashed your whole house. Right now she's with Eijiro." I explained and he sighed and hit his head on the wall behind him.

"How can I fix this?" He asked and I sighed.

"I don't know honestly. I understand that you're frustrated and you have been out here for way too long. But just because she was talking again doesn't mean she's mentally stable enough to get yelled at like that." I explained and closed his eye's leaning against the wall. I turned around and looked at Mina.

"Mina you're a girl what can he do?" I asked her and I thought for a moment.

"Well you left her alone for a moment without a single word. So I guess you're just going to have to come back. Clean up your house." She said and he pointed up at the map on the counter.

"But I have to." He said but Mina cut him off extremely quickly.

"Izuku if you love her there shouldn't be a choice to make. You shouldn't even be thinking about it. She finally puts that ring back on only for you to rip it off." She explained and he sighed standing. I stood along with him.

"You're right I shouldn't even have considered staying here. I'll go back." He said and I rubbed his shoulders.

"Good after I kick your ass." I said squeezing his shoulders hard.

Y/n POV

I was singing along with the song as the car was completely surrounded by the dead. I might have been a bit drunk. I finished the bottle and groaned. I put it on the floor and leaned in the front. I was looking around for something anything i that would take the pain away.

I found a joint hidden in between the seats along with a lighter.

"Hell yeah." I said before going back in the backseat and laid upside down. I lit it and started smoking it.

When I was done with it I looked outside to see what time it was. I the sun was high in the sky and I panicked.

"Crap Bakugo is going to kill me." I said as I struggled to get back in the front seat. I turned the music down and started the car. I pressed on the gas and ran over some of them to get out. I started driving back. High, drunk, on icy roads.

A few minutes later.

I was fighting to keep my eyes open as I drove. It was extremely hard. I saw a land mark saying I was about 5 miles away from the community. I went to turn the radio off. My eyes were on the radio as I tried to see what I was doing.

I looked up as the car drifted to the side. I jerked the wheel to the other side. The wheels slid on the ice. Something hit one of the front wheels and the car flipped. I held onto the steering wheel and closed my eyes.

Izuku POV
Later.

It was dark and i just finished cleaning up the house. I put her crossbow back where it belonged on the mantle.

When we got here Kirishima said that he had lost Y/n and everyone was looking for her while I did this. Kacchan did kick my ass unfortunately and my face hurts. I let him because let's be honest I deserved it.

"Hey get your shoes on now." Kacchan said as he walked in.

"I already have them on. What's going on?" I asked grabbing my jacket.

"A car was stolen and she was seen driving out of here around 4 this morning." He explained and my eyes widened.

"What? It's like 1 in the afternoon." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah so let's go find her."

(I didn't read this over.)