Ch.143

We have been here for about three weeks now and this place was better then the first place we went to.

Kirishima got a new better arm made by a guy named Tetsu. Who liked to make things out of metal. So he made Kirishima a whole new arm that had multiple different attachments to it.

I dropped Emily off with Aizawa because the community needed a few medical supplies and we all volunteered to go get them.

We looked at the map and we were all going to split up to different pharmacies and get everything that we could. Because well there was a flue that just started going around and we wanted to hit it before it got too bad.

Iida and Keigo were going to stay to watch over the people that had gotten sick. Bakugo and Kirishima were going to head to the west of the community. Mina and Kaminari were going east. Me and Izuku were going south. We each had a list of what we needed.

We all headed off and I felt so vulnerable without my crossbow. All I have is my knives and a machete.

We got to our small town we had to clean out. It wasn't hard to find the pharmacy and it was all locked up so nothing was inside. I was a little uncomfortable because I felt eyes on me almost the whole time but Izuku couldn't tell so I wasn't too concerned.

We started to fill up our bags with really anything we could get our hands on. We got most of the stuff that was on the list and wasn't on the list. I put my bag down and looked at Izuku as I drank some water and sat on the counter between the cash registers. Izuku grabbed something and just looked at it.

"You know we have extra time." He said looking over at me. I shrugged not getting what he was saying. He threw the box he had in his hand to me and I caught it. I rolled my eyes at the 40 pack of condoms.

"Really?" I said raising a eyebrow at him as he walked over setting his bag down.

"What?" He asked as he gently put his hands on my knees spreading them and standing in between them.

"In the middle of a important supply run and a abandoned pharmacy? Very romantic Izuku." I said and he gripped underneath my knees and pulled me closer to him.

"No one is here for miles. No one to interrupt us Emily is safe with Aizawa so she won't bother us either." He said kissing me softly. I pulled away but kept our noses touching.

"What about the dead." I whispered over his lips. He smirked his hands resting on my hips.

"I'll protect you." He said before kissing me passionately. I giggled as he pushed me back a little. We jumped when we heard someone walk in. I got off the counter and turned around seeing a girl our age with blond hair and yellow eyes. She smiled widely at us.

"Hello."

Bakugo POV

"Ok we got all we need let's get you back." I said grabbing Kirishima's hand and dragging him along. I had noticed he has been shivering even in the hot sun so I wanted him home asap just in case he got sick.

"Katsuki I'm fine really." He said and I shook my head.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I said and we stepped outside the pharmacy. We stopped seeing the entrance was surrounded. The guy that attacked us at the CDC with Y/n's sisters stood in the middle arms crossed.

"Look what we found." He said smiling even though his skin was burnt.

Mina POV

Me and Kaminari were holding hands as we walked down the road. I was so happy he was back and was able to join us at the community. I ran up to him letting go of his hand and held his arm instead. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

He might have been a idiot but he was so sweet to me. We stopped when a man walked out a ally. He had brown hair and a prosthetic arm. Denki pushed me behind him as the man stopped in front of us. I glanced behind us and there was another man with blonde hair and a deep scar in the middle of his forehead.

"You're coming with us."

Y/n POV

I woke up in a dark food truck. I don't remember exactly what happened but we gave that girl a good fight but she was more agile than us. Izuku was still out but the door sliding up woke him up. They dragged him out and it took a moment for them to come get me.

I was grabbed and I fought back the whole time. My eyes burned at the car lights that shined at us brightly in the dark woods. It was night now. I threw to the ground dirt sticking to the blood coming from my head. My hair was grabbed and pulled so I sat up on my knees. I struggled in the ropes around my wrist so hard they started bleeding.

I looked around and everyone was here. Bakugo had to be pinned down to the ground because he was struggling more then me. Izuku looked at me worried. Mina and Kaminari were in between us.
A truck pulled up and someone got out. When he came into the light Izuku looked to be terrified.

The man stood with his hands behind his back his light blue hair covering his face.

"Welcome to hell." The man said before looking over to one of his friends that I recognized as my sisters husband.

"Since these are the people that took your lover Dabi you can do the dirty work." The man said before looking at all of us.

"Now who's the leader?" He asked and Dabi pointed at Izuku. Who only looked at the ground. The man walked over to him and looked into izuku's eyes.

"I know you. You remember me right?" The man asked and Izuku only nodded.

"Then you know I like to get even." The man growled getting up. Izuku didn't do anything but glance at me.

"Dabi." The man said and Dabi immediately walked over to me. I sat up straight not scared of him. He crouched down and pressed his machete to my neck.

He smiled before swinging it.