Ch.48

When I got back Kiri was pissed.

I walked in the house and made my way to the living room. Kiri was at the entrance watching Iida take care of Midoriya. When he heard me he turned to me angrily.

"Where the hell have you been." He growled at me and I dropped my crossbow tiredly.

"I was out helping them." I said and he just huffed.

"Helping them? While your fucking injured!!" He yelled and I sighed.

"Look they weren't that far away and trust me I've had worse." I said and he just scoffed.

"Some how I doubt that. Now your back with more injuries." He grumbled.

"You don't know my life before this Kirishima!" I yelled at him and he looked at me surprised.

"I have done shit that's more dangerous then that. I spent days in the woods with no equipment before. I know how to handle myself unlike some of you." I growled and he looked at me sadly.

"Y/n." He went to say but I cut him off.

"No don't Y/n me. All I asked for was to look for him because he just lost his mother. You said no so I went by myself and look I found him and Ochaco. Who is willing to stop being a fucking bad luck charm and actually helped get him here." I growled and he sighed looking at the floor.

"Im going upstairs. Send the doc in when he's done. Or not I don't give a fuck." I said and I limped away from him and went upstairs.

I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. At this point I was tired of this. I'm tired of fighting and getting hurt. I'm losing hope and the will to actually keep trying.

Because what's the point anymore?

I huffed and decided to just try and sleep it off. Maybe I'll feel different after some rest.

The next morning.

I woke up to Iida waking me up. I sat on the side of the bed letting him take care of me.

"That man downstairs is worried sick about all of you." He said and I looked up at him as he wrapped my arms up from the scratch's.

"Is he awake?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No. The beating he took was pretty bad. He needs more time to heal but he'll be awake soon enough. He keeps mumbling names in his sleep." He said and I nodded.

"Your ankle should be fine now. Might be a little sore tho." He said and I nodded. He got everything together and started to head out the room.

"Oh and Kiri wants you to catch the horse that appeared in the field. He says it's your punishment." He said and I sighed running a hand down my face.

"Fine." I growled and got up.

I went down stairs and kiri shoved a rope in my hand.

"Go. We need that horse." He growled and I rolled my eyes.

I walked out and stormed down the stairs.

"Out of all things I know how to do. This isn't one of them." I growled to myself as I made my way to the field.

I closed the gate behind me and walked across the field. I went over a hill and found the horse.

I sighed and slowly walked over to it

I sighed and slowly walked over to it. It was very skittish. I put my hands up and slowly stepped to it.

"Sh it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you." I whispered as I got the lasso. I stepped closer and it didn't show any signs of running.

I pat it's nose as I slowly put the lasso around it's head. It slipped down its neck and I tightened it a little.

"There we go see. We're friends right." I giggled petting her.

Midoriya POV

When I woke up I was in a panic. I fell off the couch. I breathed heavily as people ran over and crouched down next to me.

"Midoriya you need to calm down." Kirishima said but I didn't listen.

"Where are we? Where's Kacchan? Where's Y/n? Is she alive?" I asked in a panic and Kiri tried to calm me down.

"Everyone is fine we believe at least. Y/ns ok she's outside." He said and I got up immediately despite being held back.

I fell down as I opened the door. I crawled through it and shut the door in their faces. I grabbed the railing of the porch and stood. I looked out in the field and smiled when I saw Y/n leading a horse. I sighed happily and sat on the porch watching her as tears ran down my cheeks.

I admired her as she walked the horse. The sun shined down on her and to me she looked beautiful even with her short uneven hair.

I know she didn't like it much but she's pretty either way long or short hair. It doesn't matter.

Y/n POV

I hummed as I walked the horse to the barn. I walked it into a stall and found a brush. I stood there and brushed the horse down and made sure it wasn't injured.

I then found food and fed the horse and decided to go back to the house to cool off. I locked the horse up and headed to the house.

I hummed and brushed the horse hair off me the best I could as I walked up to the house. I stepped onto the porch and jumped when I heard something move.

I looked over and Midoriya got up just to fall back down. I tried not to laugh at him. When I heard his tone of voice I just felt bad.

"God damn it." He said in a whiny shaky voice. My smile fell and I stepped over to him. He sat up as I walked over to him and he hugged my hips with shaky arms and pressed his face into my stomach. His tears making my shirt wet. I sighed and ran my hands in his hair.

"Midoriya what's wrong?" I asked and he hugged me tighter. He looked up at me with teary eyes and a bruised face.

"I thought I lost you too." He cried and I looked at him sadly. I grabbed his shaky hands and got down to his level. He was breathing heavily like he was having a panic attack.

"I'm right here. I'm perfectly fine more or less." I giggled and he chuckled as he still cried. He smiled and ran his hands in my hair and cupped my cheeks. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

I hummed and he chuckled as he moved and kissed my cheek. He placed a kiss to my neck and hugged me tightly. I giggled softly and kissed below his ear and hugged his shaky body back.