Ch.145

When I woke up I didn't know where I was but I didn't care either. I just looked up at the roof when a heard Emily laugh along with Izuku's voice. I turned my head that direction. Izuku was playing with Emily on the floor.

The room we're in isn't ours. We were in someone else's house and I was in someone else's bed. I had a IV hooked up to me and my head hurt really bad. I didn't make a sound as I watched them. I didn't want to talk about what happened. But Emily had different ideas.

She looked over seeing that I was awake and she got up walking over to the side of the bed. Izuku watched her and saw I was awake. He picked Emily up and put her on the bed beside me. He sat on the other side of me and smiled down at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as Emily played with the blankets.

"My head hurts." I said and he ran his hand in my hair.

"I'm sorry. You're probably hungry. You have been out for a week." He said and I just looked at him a little confused.

"I have been asleep for a week?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah you hit your head pretty hard." He said and I looked away from him and at Emily as tears came to my eyes.

"Is Bakugo dead?" I asked not looking at him.

"Iida says he is in a coma because the sword barely missed his heart by a few inches." He explained and I huffed more tears falling. I pressed my palms to my eyes hard as I cried. He sighed and I felt him pick up Emily from my side and I heard him walk to the door. He whispered to someone before coming back alone.

"Y/n please stop crying." He said and I shook my head violently.

"No this is all my fault. I basically held the sword myself." I cried hard. He grabbed my arm and pulled it away from my face. He then made me sit up. He held both of my hands.

"Y/n it's no one's fault you didn't do anything wrong." He said and I just shook my head more.

"It is my fault." I cried my heart in peaces. He sighed and wiped my tears away with one hand.

"My love please calm down. You're going to make your headache worse." He said softly but I didn't stop crying at all and I couldn't breathe. His hand cupped the back of my head before pulling me into his chest. I cried into his chest as I gripped his shirt.

After a while I fell asleep and he left me be. When I woke up I didn't say or do anything. Hell I didn't even touch the food he had brought.

I just laid there and watched the rain outside. Kirishima did stop by but I just pretended to be asleep because I didn't want to face him.

Eventually I ended up crawling off the bed and sitting in front of the window. Despite the wound in my stomach still hurting. Of course I got caught not taking care of myself.

Izuku walked in with dinner and he sighed seeing that I didn't even eat lunch.

"Y/n you're just wasting food. You can't be doing that especially with winter just around the corner." He said and I didn't bother to respond. I just watched the rain drops trickle down the window. He walked over setting the tray in front of me. He went to get rid of the other food I didn't eat.

He came back a few minutes later and sighed at the still full tray of food in front of me. He walked over and sat on the bed.

"Y/n you have to eat." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry." I whispered not looking away from the window. He got up and sat in front of me on the floor.

"I'm sure if you eat you will feel better." He said and I side eyed him getting agitated.

"I said no." I growled softly before looking back at the window. He sighed frustratedly picking up a bowl of hot soup and holding it out to me.

"Come on you haven't eaten in a week." He said and it made me snap at him.

"Damn it Izuku i said I'm not fucking hungry!" I yelled slapping the soup out his hands. The hot liquid burning both of our hands as the bowl broke into pieces on the ground.

I glared at him before looking back out the window. Tears came to my eyes and hid them in my arm. He didn't say anything but I heard him get up and clean the mess I made up. I thought my outburst upset him and he was just going to leave me alone but that wasn't in his nature.

He sat in front of me closer then before. He leaned forward running a hand in my hair and out my face before pulling me into his chest again. He played with my hair as he held me.

"I know you're upset but there's no need to lash out at me. Kacchan will be just fine I'm sure of it." He said and I snuggled into his chest.

"How do you know? Even if he wakes up he'll never forgive me." I whimpered.

"Y/n it's not your fault." He said and I pulled away.

"Yes it is. It's all because of my fucking temper and my lash outs like I just fucking did!" I yelled at him as tears fell down my cheeks. I turned to the window and purposely hit my head on the windowsill. He gasped and put his hand on my forehead so I didn't do it again.

"Y/n I'm sure he will forgive you. Kacchan might be rude and tends to hold a grudge against anyone that he doesn't like but I'm sure they both will understand that it wasn't your fault." He explained and I only shook my head in denial.