Ch.6

"I'm Ejiro Kirishima and this is Jirou kyoka." The man said shakily. We put our weapons down.

"How long have you been in here?" Midoriya asked and I just went looking for stuff.

"Um a week maybe. We all stayed here for a while but someone killed themselves and not long later attacked the whole camp we hid in here." He said still with his hands up. I was just putting things we could eat in a bag.

"Look we don't mean you any harm. Do you think we can join you guys?" The guy asked and Midoriya looked back at me. I was confused and took the flash light out my mouth.

"What? Not my call. If they do anything to hurt any of us they will die." I said and went back to what I was doing. Midoriya sighed and looked back to them.

"I guess so we could use more hands." Midoriya said and I went to the other side of the store.

"Cool so what do you want us to do?" The new guy asked.

"You can come with me and find a working car that can fit 6. Ma'am you can loot the place with Y/n." He said and he left with the man outside.

I opened a freezer that wasn't so much a freezer anymore and got some water bottles.

When me and the girl with purple hair cleared it out we went outside. The girl didn't seem to talk much. Midoriya ran over and helped with the bags.

"Got a van working should fit all of us." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah hopefully." I said and we all piled in the van and went back to the house.

We pulled up and all got out. We walked to the door and I stopped the two new people.

"Look we have important people in here. If you hurt so much as a hair on them I will kill you. We are being kind letting you join. Don't make any of us regret it." I growled at them and they both nodded.

"She's right. I don't like the thought but we will." Midoriya said his hand on the door handle.

"We completely understand." The guy said and the girl nodded.

Midoriya opened the door and we went inside.

Emily ran over and hugged me. I giggled and patted her head.

"You took forever." She wined. I sighed and crouched down to her level.

"I'm sorry but I'm back now." I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"Come on I got some water." I said and we went to the dirty living room and sat on the floor against the couch.

I got two water bottles out and gave one to Emily and the other to Mrs.Midoriya.

"Emily, mom this it Kirishima and Jirou they will be joining us." He said and his mom waved and Emily just held onto me.

"Say hi Emily." I said and she just shook her head no. The new guys waved and stood awkwardly.

"Anyway sit wherever you like. We leave in the morning to a army base." Midoriya said and sat across from us on the other side of the coffee table. The other two sat down on the other end of the coffee table across from Midoriya's mom.

We sat in silence until my sister tapped my arm. I hummed and looked at her. She showed me a peace of paper. I took it to see she has up dated our family picture she first drew. I smiled at the two people she added.

"You like them that much huh?" I said and she shyly hid in my side. I giggled and handed the paper to Midoriya. He took it and chuckled.

"I guess you really got her trust." I said and he nodded.

"Nice to know we are family now." He chuckled and i smiled and rubbed my sister's shoulder. He showed his mom who smiled.

I know it's only been a few days but she tends to get attached easily. Which now could be dangerous hell him and his mom could be dead by morning.

"Good because I think we're stuck together." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we are." He said and we all just kinda laughed.

Early that morning we packed up and in the van and left.

Me and Midoriya sat up front while his mom played with Emily and the other two sat in the back of the van.

"So where are we going?" The man in the back asked.

"To the city. We gotta get to the other side of it to the army bases. I got a few friends there hopefully they'll let us in." Midoriya said while driving in the middle of the road.

"Wait wouldn't the city be over run?" The guy said and I looked at the green haired man.

"That's a big possibility." I said and he sighed.

"It's a risk but we have to take it. We can find somewhere to hold up for a few days." He said and I looked back at my sister. She just smiled at me.

It was about two hours when we ran out of gas and the sun went down.

"Damn it I thought we had enough gas." Midoriya growled as I watched his back and recognized were we where at.

"It's fine I know where we are. Follow me Emily stay close." I said and we all went into the woods.

From the looks of it we were about a mile away from my moms house which meant we were by our neighbors house.

We snuck through the woods until we saw the house.

"Ok now these people never left the house so they still might be in there. We need to be." I was cut off by my sister yelling.

"Melissa!" She yelled and my heart dropped.

"Emily no!" I ran after her but my foot got caught in a tree root and I fell.

She opened the door and her dead friend and her dead mom came out.