Ch.89

We were visiting Kirishima and Bakugo. Kirishima was playing with Emily on the floor as Bakugo gave information.

"So you didn't fine anything?" Midoriya asked and he nodded.

"Yeah just a old train yard a few miles north of us." Bakugo said and Midoriya nodded.

"Oh tell them what we found when we got back." Kirishima said and got our full attention.

"We got back early in the morning and there was a A spray painted on the gates. We don't know what it means but obviously someone might be watching us." Bakugo said and I leaned my head back.

"God damn." I growled and Kirishima huffed.

"We are a big community people are going to be after what we have all the time." Kirishima said.

"Yes but it's better then being out there. I just wish people would go make their own." Midoriya said and I leaned over and fell onto the couch.

"Oh we found Asui." Bakugo said and my eyes widened.

"Oh the bitch that stole my dog and ran off after the town incident." I growled.

"Roxy is fine they both are. I told her where we were and she said she'll find us some farming equipment for winter." Bakugo said.

"What's she even doing out there?" Midoriya asked and Bakugo shrugged.

"I don't know. She might be like Y/n and me. Being stuck inside with nothing to do drives us a bit crazy." Bakugo said and I just nodded along.

"Well now I have something to do." I said and pointed at Emily who laughed at Kirishima as he made funny faces.

"Right and that's why you keep lashing out." Bakugo said and I glared at him.

"At least I don't destroy the whole house." I growled and he glared back.

"You're the one hurting people." He growled and we both huffed and looked away. I rolled over and faced the back of the couch.

"Anyway once Rebekah is healed I'm kicking her out. She's become a problem and I don't feel like dealing with her anymore." Midoriya said and no one objected.

Later
Izuku POV

I just got back from questioning the whole town to see if anyone saw anything. I only got information for a missing person. Then a elderly couple gave me a Polaroid camera. They were really sweet and reminded me a little of my mom.

The house was quiet as I walked around. I didn't see Y/n or the baby anywhere and it worried me just a little bit. I went upstairs and found them both in bed sleeping.

I walked over and looked at them. Emily's face was all red from crying and I guess she wore herself and Y/n out. They were both on their sides and Emily's head was just under Y/n's chin. I smiled and looked at the camera in my hand. I brought it up to my eye and took a picture. The flash waking Y/n up a little bit but the thunder outside gave me cover.

She didn't see me and thought it was just lightning and went back to sleep. I smiled and turned the lights off and sat at my desk. I turned my lamp on and made sure it didn't shine in her face. I got the picture and waved it in the air a few times. I looked at it and it was a little blurry but I didn't care it was the only picture I have of her now. I put it on my desk were I could see it all the time and then got to work.

I hummed as I worked on the blue print for the gate that still wasn't done. I jumped at a soft knock on the bedroom door. I grabbed my gun and turned around in my chair. The door opened and it was only Kacchan. I sighed and put my gun down.

"Kacchan? What are you doing?" I whispered not to wake the girls. He closed the door quietly and walked over. He slowly sat on the corner of the bed.

"Look what I found." He whispered and showed me some military dog tags. I was confused until I looked at the name on them.

"Midoriya Izuku fourth rank Sargent Japan Military. Where'd you find my tags?" I asked extremely confused.

(I'm not sure if actual tags say that.)

"In one of Momo's bags I guess it was in your moms bag before. She kept your tags." He whispered and I hummed and put them on. He then handed me a different set.

"These are Todoroki's maybe you can give them to the little ankle biter when she's a little older." He whispered and i smiled.

"Thanks Kacchan I appreciate this. I'm sure in the future she'll love them." I whispered and put them right next to the picture I took.

"Did you find anything?" He whispered as I turned back to him. I shook my head.

"No just that the last person on night shift on the gate is now missing." I whispered and he crossed his arms.

"How? That would mean they got in?" He asked and I leaned back in my chair.

"Not if she heard the noise of the spray paint and went to go look." I whispered and he nodded.

"You said there's a train yard to the north right? Is there a building?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah a big building and gates surrounding it. Two different pare I believe." He whispered and I looked at my lap.

"I bet that's were they are staying. Tomorrow I'll send you and Y/n to scout it out for people." I whispered and he just sighed.

"You sure you want Y/n outside the walls?" He asked.

"Yeah if I don't send her on a mission I feel like she'll implode." I said and we both laughed quietly.

"Alright I'll let you do whatever you're doing." He whispered as he got up. I watched him leave.

I sighed and looked at the blue prints before turning the light off. I took my shoes off and went to lay down. I carefully picked Emily up and laid her on my chest. Y/n of course woke up to me moving Emily. She smiled and moved closer to me. She gently touched Emily's head.

"She's getting Momo's black hair." She whispered.

"Yeah she is. Let's just hope in the future she catches onto your attitude." I whispered and we both laughed.