Ch.155

(⚠️ heavy gore detail. I didn't read this over so sorry if anything is miss spelled.)

I stood at the bedroom window watching the fresh snow fall to the ground. Mina, Eri, and Emily were playing in the round trying to make a snow man. I would have joined them but I wasn't allowed to go outside with my infection and the snow. Since me and winter have a difficult relationship.

I went to get something to eat when I heard people talking downstairs. I slowly went down the stairs listening.

"Please tell me you're fucking with me Kacchan." Izuku said sounding rather angry.

"I wish I was the bitch is slippery." Bakugo said as he sat on the couch stressed.

"Toga got in the walls by looking like someone else. How the fuck are we supposed to find her?" Izuku said and my eyes widened. I immediately went back upstairs and got dressed.

I put my poncho on and quietly went back down stairs. They were still arguing over what to do and I grabbed my crossbow without them noticing. I then left through the back door.

I went to Bakugo's house and inspected the outside. I found the window to the basement and found a blood trail along with foot prints. I fixed my mask and followed them.

I followed them to the wall and the blood went up the wall. I put my crossbow over my shoulder and started climbing up the wall. I got to the top and hung off the side. I let go and landed in the soft snow. I got up not feeling any injuries as I dusted off the snow.

I then started following the trail again. The good thing was the snow was fresh and hasn't stuck yet so my footsteps were silently.

Izuku POV

"Ok we gotta go find her before she gets back and tells everyone everything." I said and he nodded standing.

"Y/n!" I yelled and turned around seeing the crossbow wasn't on the mantle anymore. Which meant Y/n was gone.

"Fuck god damn it Katsuki I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yelled glaring at him.

Y/n POV

I found her and she was a injured mess and I was enjoying the moment. She didn't have warm clothes on so there was a good chance she'd get frostbite. She glanced back at me and I hid behind a tree.

"Who's there!" She yelled and I peeked around the tree. Her face was badly burned and one eye looked to be blinded. The blood I was following came from her thigh that had a big gash in it. I loved the look on her face.

She could feel my eyes on her but she couldn't tell where I was. I quietly moved to a different tree since she couldn't see me.

"I know you're there! This isn't funny." She said her voice shaking with fear. I got behind her and right up on her.

"You're right it's not." I whispered and she jumped turning around and falling down in the snow. I looked down at her as she looked terrified up at me.

"Look your boys already got revenge so you don't need to." She said and I only tilted my head to the side. I shook my head and stepped forward before sitting down on her lap straddling her. I took my mask off and smiled at her.

I leaned forward grabbing the knife out her hand. I smiled sweetly before grabbing her throat and slamming her head on the ground. I put the knife to her blind eye and pressed it through her eyelid. She screamed and squirmed underneath me as I traced her eye socket with the knife carving her eye out. I set the knife aside and dug my fingers in her socket and pulled the eye out the cored connecting it to her brain snapping in half.

I opened her mouth and stuck it in her mouth and forced her mouth closed. She tried to spit it out I wouldn't let her. She stopped struggling and closed her one eye and started chewing. I smiled and patted her cheek. I grabbed her knife and stabbed carving into her fingers. I hummed a song as I peeled off the skin. Skinning animals gave me a lot of practice. I was able to leave the joints connected to the bone so she still had her fingers but they were just bone.

"Y/n! Oh my god." I heard Izuku's voice and I looked up at him. I smiled happily at him.

"Um I I think we should go home. You know lock her up." He said and I shrugged getting off of her. He walked over to pick her up.

"Y/n where's her eye?" He asked and I shrugged. She then rolled over and threw up.

"Did you?" He asked as I put my mask on. I shrugged. I watched her try to get up. I didn't hesitate and kicked her forearm hard breaking it in half the bone ripping through her skin.

I helped him bring her back into the community and in Bakugo's basement. I watched them tie her up with chains this time. When they were done Izuku walked up to me. He put a hand on my waist and kissed my head. We went to leave but she spoke up.

"You know it's psychological." She said getting our attention. I glared back at her as she continued.

"I didn't do anything but overwhelm you. You're the one that isn't allowing yourself to speak. Because you're scared and weak." She growled and I was tired of her voice. I grabbed the knife off of Bakugo's belt. I stormed over and shoved my fingers into her mouth prying it open her teeth digging into my fingers. We fought for a second until a few of my fingers slipped out and she bit off the top part of my middle finger on my right hand.

I hissed but as she smirked happily I shoved the knife in her mouth. I angled it down and sliced off her tongue so hard that the blade went through her cheek from the corner of her mouth almost to her ear. I threw the knife on the floor.

I felt someone grab the back of my poncho and pulled me off of her. Izuku grabbed my hand looked at it. He looked around and out the top of my finger on the ground. He picked it up and sighed.

"Ok well at least we have a chance to reattach this. Come on." He said before pushing me up the stairs.

(I hope you guys liked this.)