Ch.61

(I did not read this over so sorry if anything is wrong.)

"Shit the gun shot." Midoriya said and they both locked down the door as the normal herd of the dead came in the building.

Midoriya then ran over to me. He ripped my shirt off and looked at the cuts.

"Can scratches turn someone?" He asked as Bakugo ran over.

"No we already asked that question." He said and walked away.

"Ok it's not to bad." He said and I pushed his hands away.

"We're stuck here." I cried as he helped me stand. I leaned on the counter.

"We're stuck here with a town of the dead and mutated dead. We're going to die." I said and I walked across the living room to the window.

I watched as the dead covered the street. I couldn't even see the street. I sighed and put my hands on each side of the window. I shook my head.

"I can't do this anymore. Dead people ok mutated dead hell no." I said as Bakugo walked in.

"I think I had enough of this." I said turning around to them.

"Don't do that." Midoriya said and I pointed outside.

"Do you see that? Did you see the absolute monsters we just ran into? I can't do this anymore." I said and he stormed over.

"Don't say that shit." He growled as tears fell from my eyes.

"Midoriya the virus is mutating or something and changing them in the process. I can't do this anymore it's getting out of hand." I said and he shook his head.

"Look you're shook up lets get you cleaned up and you can get some rest." He smiled and I just nodded.

"Ok." I said and he brought me over to the couch and made me sit down.

He cleaned my back up and got me a change of clothes. I walked into the only bedroom and changed. We were going to have to wait them out as quietly as we could.

I laid in bed and looked at the roof. Hopefully I'll think differently after some rest.

Izuku POV

I walked back and forth in front of the bedroom door.

"She won't do anything so calm down." Kacchan said as he moved the couch in front of the door and laid on it.

"Just get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow." He said and I slipped down the door and sat on the floor.

Y/n POV

I jumped up out of bed from a nightmare of one of those things. The door opened and I looked seeing Midoriya.

"Hey how you feeling now?" He said as he walked over and sat at the end of the bed.

"The same." I said and he sighed.

"You can't just give up Y/n." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't have any reason to stay." I said and he looked hurt.

"Then what am I?" He said and i brought my knees up to my chest.

"Don't ask me that." I whispered and he moved closer to me.

"Why? Because it makes you feel bad?" He said sternly.

"Look I know you think you have nothing but you have me." He said and I sighed.

"You really think this is going to last?" I said and he scoffed.

"Yes." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why?" I asked and he looked down then back up into my eyes.

"Because I love you." He said and I looked at him surprised.

"You don't mean that." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Why would I lie to you?" He said and I sighed.

"To keep me from offing myself." I said and he huffed.

"Y/n if you still did that and were dying in my arms I'd still say it." He said gripping my hand.

"Just please keep going for me. Just for a little while." He said sadly and I just sighed.

"Fine." I huffed and he smiled at me. I sadly smiled back and he leaned in slowly. I watched him carefully as his nose touched mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him immediately.

His warmth comforted my depressed mindset. I kissed him deeply and let him push me down to the bed. I cupped his cheeks as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I hummed as his hand ran down my side. I pulled away and he kissed down my jawline.

"Go get my bag." I whispered in his ear and he pulled away confused.

"Why?" He asked and I giggled.

"Just go get it." I said and he got up. I watched him leave and I sat up. I watched him come back and he handed me my bag. I dug in it before I threw it aside. I moved closer to him and pressed one of the condoms to his chest. He looked at it then back at me.

"You sure about that?" He said and I just nodded and leaned in kissing him passionately. I moved it down his chest and into his front pocket. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed me more hungrily. I moved a bit and broke the kiss. I took his shirt off and he then took mine off. He laid me down and kissed down my neck.

"You gotta be quiet or the monsters will hear us." He whispered in my ear and I just giggled.

"How?" I asked and he chuckled.

"The window is broken." He growled in my ear as he bit down on it. I gasped as my hand ran down his chest. He grabbed my hand and moved my hand and kissed down my chest and stomach. He struggled with my belt with his slightly shaky hands. I giggled and looked down.

"You scared or something?" I joked and he shook his head as he pulled my pants off. He chuckled at my joke as he stood and unbuckled his own belt. He unzipped them and leaned over me again.

"More like excited." He said and kissed me passionately.