Ch.116

We had found Mina and Iida. We couldn't find Kaminari and well Asui. We found her body crushed by the rubble.

Now with the loss we decided that letting Keigo stay wasn't a bad idea. So now we all sat in the small living room arguing.

"We have to go to the CDC." Iida said and I rolled my eyes.

"No we have to get on a boat and leave!" I yelled and Iida placed some paper on the coffee table. I scoffed and picked it up.

{ Military transmission report.}

"Does it look like I can read this? I don't know military code you fucking idiot." I growled slamming it back down on the table and Bakugo picked it up.

"We have to go to the CDC." Iida repeated and I glared harshly at him. Bakugo read it over and handed it to Midoriya.

"Emily won't be able to make that long trek through all the DEAD!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"Y/n the U.S military got over run. There's no bomb threat anymore. We don't have to get a boat." Midoriya said and I shrugged.

"So? We'd be safer in middle of the ocean!" I yelled at everyone.

"And what live off of fish for the rest of our lives?" Midoriya growled and i nodded.

"Yes!" I said and he shook his head.

"No Y/n. I know you want to best for Emily but I don't think that's the best Idea. We are going to the CDC and that final." Midoriya said sternly and I looked at him dumbfounded. I shook my head and stormed out the house.

"Y/n!" Midoriya yelled but I was already outside.

I took a second walking back and forth as I wrapped my hand with a cloth. When it was nice and tight I didn't hesitate to turn and punch a window out of the Jeep. It still hurt but I didn't get glass in my hand.

I shook my hand that hurts now. I turned away from the car and took a deep breath. Which only caused my stomach to flip. I went over to a tree and threw up at the base of it. I sighed noticing the blood.

"Y/n." Iida said from behind me and I wiped my mouth.

"What." I growled and he sighed.

"I'm sorry. I know you want to keep her safe but we have to. If something happens feel free to blame me." He said and I scoffed.

"Oh I'll blame you if I have permission or not." I growled looking at him. He saw what I left on the ground and sighed.

"Do I need to look at something?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No." I growled walking past him.

I sat on the ground with Emily in my arms. Everyone was packing up what they could and I was too annoyed to help. Mina was extremely upset also.

She didn't want to leave without Kaminari but we had to move. So she left a note on the door just in case he found this house.

When everything was done we all piled into the car. I sat in the way back of the jeep in the trunk. I had Emily in my lap as she slept. The car started and we left.

It was about a hour or two before we ran out of gas. I immediately got out and started walking down the road. I put my extra shirt over her head so the sun didn't beat down on her. I ignored everyone as I walked down the road.

Not too long of walking we had found a church in the woods It also started raining. I sighed agitated because we just have the best luck ever.

I didn't even check the church I just walked in. Luckily there wasn't anything inside. I again ignored everyone and just went to the door that said office on it.

I walked in and shut the door immediately. There was a couch against the wall and i dried Emily off before laying her down for a nap. She fell asleep rather quickly. I sat on the floor next to the couch and watched the rain out the window.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. I glanced over and it was Midoriya with a can in his hand. I looked away and back out the window. He sat next to me handing me the canned peaches.

"I'm sorry to disagree with you Y/n." He said and I just shrugged.

"Y/n i mean it. Please stop being mad at me." He said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"I just want Emily safe." I growled and he took a deep breath.

"I know. We'll find somewhere I promise." He said moving so his chin rested on my shoulder.

"We will rest here for a couple days before heading that way again." He said and i nodded eating a peach.

"Don't be mad at me." He said as he moved his broken arm around my waist gently.

"I can be mad all I want. Your not going to change my mind." I growled and he only snuggled into my body more.

"Come on now darling." He whispered in my ear and I had to hide my smile.

"Nope." I said and he chuckled.

"You're blushing." He said and I shook my head.

"No I'm not." I said trying no to laugh myself. He hummed and kissed my neck just under my ear. I giggled and leaned away.

"See you can't be mad at me forever." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever." I growled and he chuckled kissing my temple. He looked back at Emily and rubbed her slightly bold head.

"How did she do in the car? I heard her crying a few times." He asked and I shrugged.

"How do you think a baby would do during a long car ride." I said and he sighed looking at her lovingly.

"Yeah. Sorry about that to."