Ch.122

"How did you even attempt this?" I asked Kirishima as I looked at his stub on the bus.

"I think I hit the fake arm on something a little too hard." He chuckled and I shook my head as I stitched up a few cuts on his stub.

"We need to find some kind of cloth to put under your fake arm so this doesn't happen. It could protect your skin from getting too hot or cold also." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah that's what Bakugo said but we haven't found anything that's comfortable yet." He said and i nodded finishing up.

"Well let's not wear it for a couple days. Let it heal before you do." I said and he scoffed.

"What no now I'm useless." He cried and Bakugo hit him upside the head.

"Idiot you can watch the baby while we make a supply run." Bakugo growled from the seat behind us.

"What? What kind of run takes everyone?" Kirishima asked and I glanced at Mina.

"Mina will stay with you and protect you." I said giggling and he gasped.

"I do not need protection!" He yelled and I raised my hands up.

"Ok ok. We all know that Iida isn't going to fight the dead with us so Iida will stay." I said and glanced at Iida who was driving. He gave a thumbs up.

Everyone laughed except one person. Midoriya had Emily and he hasn't said a word since last night. I got up and stumbled in the moving vehicle over to his seat. I plopped down next to him. He immediately grabbed my hand.

"I don't want you to go." He mumbled I tilted my head to the side.

"Midoriya most of everyone is going on this run. I'll be safer with you." I said and he sighed giving up.

"Yeah ok." He said intertwining our fingers together.

We had stopped outside a small town and all got out. We were going to get more gas and food. I gave Emily a kiss on the cheek as Iida held her.

"We will be right back." Midoriya said and he had to drag me away from them because I didn't want to leave Emily but I also wanted to go with so I was a little conflicted.

Me and Midoriya walked hand in hand as we walked through our part of the town. Our job was gas and anything else we thought would be useful.

Since I had two good arms I stood outside filling up gas cans. Midoriya went inside to see if anything was left. I jumped when I heard stuff falling and being thrown in the small store. I looked back and saw a baby toy hit the glass door hard and broke both the door and the toy.

I thought I was dealing with it poorly but Midoriya was a different story.

I looked away when he came out. He had a bag of food in hand and something in his broken one. He came over and leaned against the car I was getting gas from.

"Look what I found." He said waving the cloth he had in his broken hand. I grabbed it see that it was a baby outfit that said "I love naps and bottles." I smiled at how cute it was and put it in my back pocket.

"I think she'll love it." I said and he smiled nodding and looking away.

It was quiet for a second before we heard a car coming. We both crouched down and hid behind the car. The car stopped and we heard people get out. Midoriya got his gun out and gestured for me to get closer to him. I moved closer to him as I got my crossbow off my back and loaded it.

"She said raid the whole liquor store?" A man asked.

"Yes all of it. The party is supposed to be a really big one." A girl said.

"Well let's hope this party doesn't destroy our walls. There's a herd not too far from here. They hear us we are dead." The guy said as he sounded like he was moving stuff.

"Maybe the people we found can join us." The girl said and we both looked at each other.

It couldn't be one of us we just got to town.

"I doubt it." The guy said

We listened to them for a while before they finally left. I quickly put the caps on the gas cans and we bolted down the road.

We met up with everyone in the middle of town and no one was missing.

"You guys see people to?" Bakugo asked and we nodded out of breath.

"Yeah did you see were they are held up at?" Midoriya asked and Keigo nodded.

"Do you one better we found it. Some rich community with brick walls not very high but brick walls." He said and Midoriya nodded.

"Good we know the location so let's just go back get the bus started and avoid that part of town." He said and everyone nodded as we started to head back.

I was excited to put Emily in her new outfit. She was growing so fast that her clothes only fit for like a week. This wasn't much and she needed more shoes but this would do for now.

We saw the bus and I gave the gas to Mina before running to it.

"Emily! Auntie's got you some new clothes baby girl!" I giggled and got on the bus. I was a little confused not seeing anyone.

"Kirishima? Iida?" I asked and looked out the door at the others.

"Are they out here?" I asked and they all looked around and at each other. They all shook their heads No and my heart sank. I quickly turned around tripping on the stairs.

"Emily!" I yelled and went through the whole bus ripping through everyone's stuff not seeing any signs of her. A panic attack started and I couldn't breathe. I stumbled through the bus and down the steps.

"They aren't here."