Ch.37

I sat up against the wall that separated me and Bakugo. He had calmed down when the guy left. I sat there in my own head not able to hear anything.

My mind was in shock at the thought of what was going to happen when he came back. I just held myself as my body shivered from the cold.

When I heard the door open. I tried not to panic and I hung my head letting tears fall.

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice say and I looked up to meet green eyes. He dropped his weapons and looked at me sadly. I breathed out heavily and held my arms out.

"Midoriya." I cried out and he quickly came over and hugged me to him. I hugged him tightly as I cried.

"Shh it's alright I got you. I'm here." He whispered and pat my head. He pushed me back gently.

"Here." He said and took his jackets off and then his T-shirt. He put his T-shirt over my head as I cried. He helped me put it on and he hugged me again.

"Look you want your poncho on?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed it and saw it was ripped.

"Aw man. Mom will fix it when we get back." He said putting it over my head. Then Bakugo and Todoroki came in.

"We gotta go now." Todoroki said at the door.

"Is she ok?" Bakugo asked and Midoriya helped me stand.

"Physically kinda. Mentally no." He answered for me and I nodded.

"Ok let's get her out of here." Bakugo said and we all started to leave.

When outside we got over the wall and started to head back in pitch black darkness.

Midoriya insisted on carrying me so I just let him.

"My hair." I cried in his ear.

"Shh i know." He whispered and I hugged his neck as I cried in his shoulder.

By the time we got to the school I was half asleep.

"Y/n you want my mom or do you want to sleep?" He whispered and i huffed.

"Sleep." I whispered and he brought me to the teacher's lounge we were staying in.

"Y/n?" We heard someone say and he turned and Kiri was up and awake. I gasped and smiled at him.

"You're up. How do you feel?" I asked him and he nodded looking at his arm.

"Better than a few hours ago." He said smiling at me.

"Well I'll let you get some rest." He said and I waved at him as we went in the room.

He set me on the couch and I got comfortable and went to sleep right away.

Morning

That morning I just went to Inko's class room. I knocked on it quietly and she opened the door.

"Aw my poor baby." She said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and she let me in her room.

"Um I was wondering if you could maybe fix this." I said showing her the rip in my poncho.

"Of course I can fix that." She said taking it from me.

"I'll show you." She said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you and maybe my hair also." I said and she looked at my hair.

"Of course I can. Might not be perfect but it'll be better then this." She said and I giggled.

I told her what happened. She was furious but she stayed calm.

"Y/n I've known you for a couple months now. You're stronger then you think. Don't let some man crush your spirit." She said as she cut my hair.

"Don't let this haircut be a reminder alright. Make it something beautiful." She said and I giggled.

"Hopefully I can pull it off." I said and she giggled.

"Of course you will be able to." She said as she finished my hair.

"There you go. How about you go to the bathrooms and look." She said and I got up.

"Ok I'll be right back." I said and walked out.

I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I hummed not really liking it. I liked my long hair. Emily loved my long hair. I sighed and walked out. When I did I bumped into someone. I looked up to green eyes.

"Ah there you are. Oh your hair." He said and I sighed.

"Yeah I know it looks bad." I said and he held the sides of my face.

"No. I think it looks beautiful." He said as he ran his hands in my hair.

"You're just saying that." I giggled and he chuckled back.

"No no I mean it." He said smiling at me.

"Ok I'll let you go back to your girls time with my mom. I know you probably don't want to be touched." He said and i smiled at him.

"It's ok. Thank you for coming to get us. Oh speaking of how did you know where we were?" I asked him as I held his hands.

"A girl came she brought your bags and knew the people that took you." He explained and I nodded.

"Oh how long is she staying with us?" I asked him as I played with his fingers.

"Until the summer. I was hoping maybe for a while after that. She's a true farm girl so she might know some useful stuff." He said and I nodded.

"Sounds like a good deal to me." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah." He said and I let his hands go.

"Ok I'm going back to your mom." I said and he nodded.

I let go of his hands and walked past him.

I walked in the classroom and sat beside Inko.

"Now it doesn't matter what string you use. As long as it's not too thick and make sure it's strong." She explained to me showing me what she was going to use.

"The needle is the same way. You can use almost anything as a needle to fix anything. Cuts, gashes, clothing rips. I know skin is different then clothing but as long as the two sides meet it'll be fixed." She explained and I nodded along.