Ch.36

(TW read with caution)⚠️

Y/n POV

I bag was ripped off my head when I was tied to a chair. A light shining above me with a table in front of me. I looked around and there was a wall with a big window in the middle. I could see Bakugo and he could see me.

We looked at each other. Worried what was going to happen. He looked away when someone walked in.

The guy had blond hair slicked back and i eye patch over his left eye. I couldn't hear what was being said but Bakugo yelled at him and the man laughed.

I watched the man roll up his sleeves and walk over to him. He then started to beat him. I gasped and yelled.

Midoriya POV

"We have to do it tonight." Asui said as we looked at a pitcher she made of the place.

"Do you know where exactly they will be held?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes they'll be put in a basement under the president's apartment building." She said and me and Todoroki scoffed.

"Sorry the president?" Todoroki asked as he laughed.

"Yes I know it's stupid. I hate it also he is a real dick." She growled and I shook my head.

"So guards how many?" I asked and she sighed.

"There will be one at each sell door. Then two at the back door that faces there wall. The thing is it's only two on that wall. There's no other guards there. I have these." She said and put silencers on the table.

"We go in quietly we come out quietly." She said and we nodded.

"So we leave at sundown?" I asked and she shook her head.

"A little before." She said.

I walked into the classroom that Momo and Todoroki had claimed.

"Hey Momo." I said as I knocked on the door. She looked up at me away from a blanket she was fixing.

"Yes?" She asked and i smiled at her.

"Can you look in on Kiri while we're gone. He should be waking up soon hopefully." I said and she nodded.

"Yes of course." She said and I stepped in the room.

"Make sure Ochaco is on her best behavior and don't tell Kiri what we are doing I don't want him to get upset." I explained and she nodded.

"Of course I'll go stay with him right now." She said standing and grabbing the blanket.

"I really do appreciate it."

Y/n POV

I had watched Bakugo get beaten until I couldn't recognize him anymore. Tears ran down my cheeks at the sight of him. I jumped when my door opened.

My heart beat picked up when the blonde walked in. He didn't have anyone with him.

He sat down at the other end of the table and smiled at me.

"So princess where do you call home?" He asked and I shrugged.

"No where." I said and he scoffed. He leaned forward his elbows on the table.

"Come now. You look well rested a pretty girl like you should have somewhere to rest your pretty head." He said and I looked down.

"Our place burned down. We lost people it's just me and him now." I said quietly and he laughed.

"You think I'm going to by that?" He said and I started to panic inside when I heard his chair screech back. I heard his foot steps get closer and he got in my face.

"Am I going to have to rough up that pretty face of yours?" He growled in my face and I scoffed.

"There's nothing you can do to me that hasn't been done before." I growled and he smirked.

"Alright then." He said standing up straight. He sighed and punched me in the jaw.

Midoriya POV

I loaded my gun as we got everything together to leave.

"Ok mom. We might be out all night so keep a weapon on you and lock the door when you sleep." I explained and she nodded. She walked over and gave me a hug.

"Bring them back son." She said and I held her hands that were on my face.

"I'll do my best." I said and kissed her hand before walking out.

I met up with everyone outside and we headed out.

Y/n POV

"You know this isn't working." He said sitting down on the chair across from me. I looked down as blood poured onto my lap from my nose and mouth.

"Look at me princess." He said and I looked up at him. He stared at me for a moment and he got up.

He walked around me and untied my hands. He then went back to his chair. He pointed his gun at me.

"There's other ways to torture someone. Stand up." He said and I didn't move.

"Stand up or his hand comes off." He said and I sighed. I hesitated and I stood slowly my body starting to shake.

"Take that stupid poncho off." He growled and I slowly did so. I dropped it to the ground.

"Now your other jackets." He said and I slowly took them off. Showing off my button up shirt.

"Now you're shirt." He growled and I shook my head no.

"Now!" He yelled and I shook my head again. He stood and stormed over to me. I didn't look at him. He got his knife out and trailed it down my neck.

"Fine I'll do it my way." He whispered and let the knife go down my chest. He slowly cut every button off. When the last button came off we could hear Bakugo's muffled yelling from the other side of the window.

The guy ripped my shirt off roughly ruining it. I stood there looking straight. I shivered from the cold air. He laughed and he messed with my bra but didn't take it off.

"Look at all these scars. What are they from?" He asked and I didn't answer. Bakugo's yelling got louder as the guy ran a hand down my back.

"You're still so soft tho." He whispered and pressed the gun to my head.

"You're really pretty." He growled as Bakugo was getting more violent in his room by the second.

"Someone's protective over you. You know I don't like long hair. Let me fix that." He said and he pulled my hair as he cut at it with his knife.

When he was almost done someone came in.

"Boss we got a problem." A man's voice said and the guy sighed behind me.

"Damn." He growled and let me go.

I watched him leave and i fell down onto the floor.