Ch.79

Izuku POV

I was woken up by the sun shining in my face. I growled and moved out the way of the light. I sighed and watched Y/n sleep. She was a cute peaceful mess. I smiled softly at her as the sun made her hair glow like a halo.

It didn't last too long tho. I watched as her face scrunched up as she whimpered. I sighed and moved closer to her. I put a hand on her cheek and she woke up.

"Shh you're ok. I'm right here." I whispered and she smiled and held my hand on her cheek. I then watched her fall back asleep.

We stayed up all night talking while cuddling all night and nether one of us wanted to get up. I smiled and got up a little. I crawled over her and kissed her cheek as I laid down on her. She wined as I chuckled.

"Izuku." She whined as I laid all my weight on her. I hummed as I kissed underneath her ear.

"Mm baby girl." I growled and she just giggled a little bit.

"Sleep." She wined and I snuggled into her chest.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled and closed my eyes as she ran her hands softly in my hair.

"How's your muscles?" She mumbled half asleep.

"They sting but nothing I can't handle." I mumbled back and she just hummed as her body relaxed underneath me.

There was a knock on our door and we both wined.

"No go away." I growled and the door just opened.

"Hey we need." Todoroki said and i cut him off and sighed.

"No No we don't need anything." I growled and Todoroki sighed leaning against the door.

"We need your opinion on the wall." He said and I sighed.

"Fine fine just let me get dressed." I growled and got dressed.

I was about to leave when the bedroom door opened again. This time it was Kacchan.

"Hey grumpy wake up." He growled throwing something at Y/n. She growled and looked up at him.

"Something needs your attention now." He growled and left the room. She huffed and got up. I watched her lazily get dressed. I walked over and kissed her head before I left.

Y/n POV

I lazily walked out the house and Bakugo was standing outside with Kirishima.

"What is it?" I asked bored.

"We caught someone lurking outside the walls. We caught them and we gotta see what they want." Bakugo said and I sighed walking off the porch.

"Fucking great." I growled and followed them.

We got to Aizawa's house and went in the basement. There was a makeshift sell and a man inside tied to a chair. I opened the door and walked in.

"So who the hell are you?" I asked and the man sat up straight. He had a strange ass mask on. I scoffed and ripped it off him.

"Hey I need that!" He yelled and I leaned over my hands on my knees.

"And I need sleep but you're here. So we both don't get what we want." I growled and stood straight.

"So why where you lurking around outside?" I asked and Bakugo was the one who answered.

"He was mumbling about that little girl Eri." He said and my heart sank.

"Eri? What do you want with her." I growled in his face.

"I'm not saying." He growled and I shrugged.

"Ok that's perfectly fine with me. Bakugo." I said and turned around to him. I looked at the table of tools behind him.

"Hand me something I'll use it some how." I said and he handed me pliers.

I smiled and sat in the man's lap. I smiled before pulling his hair harshly. He screamed and I put the pliers in his mouth and got ahold of a tooth. I signed before I ripped the tooth out. He screamed.

"Tell me what you want with the girl." I growled as the man cried. I sighed and got ahold of a different tooth when he started speaking. I took it out his mouth and let him speak.

"She's the key." He said and I raised a eyebrow.

"She is the cure to all of this." He said and I looked at him stunned. Someone came running down the stairs and spoke.

"I need all of you to come with me." Aizawa said and I got up followed everyone.

We walked in the living room were everyone else was. Midoriya got up letting me have his seat on the couch as he sat on the arm rest. Aizawa stood at the front of the room nervously.

"Look I might have forgotten to mention that we have been having a issue with a different group." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Yeah no shit why does that idiot downstairs think that Eri is the cure?" I asked and he sighed.

"What do people do when they are scared?" Aizawa said and I shrugged.

"They hurt people." Midoriya said and Aizawa nodded.

"They hurt people and do everything they think is needed to be done. This group has convinced themselves that Eri is the cure to the virus." He said and I looked at my lap.

"They kidnapped her and hurt her to try and figure out a solution to fix everything. All because her father was a scientist." He explained and Midoriya was in his own head about something.

"So everything that man said is wrong?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah she's just Eri nothing special. They are willing to do anything to get her back and they will kill her to get what they want." He said and I stood.

"Ok then let's go get some answers Bakugo." I said but Midoriya grabbed my hand.

"No Y/n let me go do that. You go make sure Eri doesn't hear anything." He said and I scoffed.

"You want to torture someone?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No I don't but I don't want you to do it." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Fine." I huffed and he smiled sweetly at me.

"Thank you my love."