Ch.153

Izuku POV

When I woke up this morning. I noticed that Y/n's face was red with a fever. Her blood still had that infection. I went to get antibiotics for her and when I got back home some lady was on the porch.

"Hello May I help you?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Yes I just wanted to talk." She said and i nodded.

"Ok come in." I said and opened the door. I went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Um just wait here I gotta take this upstairs." I said and she nodded as I ran upstairs.

I sat on the bed and woke her up. She was exhausted but I got her to sit up and take the medication. She laid back down and I got a wet rag and put it on her head. I kissed her cheek and went to make lunch.

I walked downstairs and paused when the brown haired girl was now a blonde. She turned to me and smirked evilly.

"Hello Izuku." She said and I put Y/n's wedding ring off my finger and in my pocket.

"Um who are you exactly?" I asked walking the rest of the way.

"I'm Himiko Toga. I stabbed your friend." She said and I hummed.

"Yeah so how how exactly did you get in here?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Is it not obvious. I'm good at looking like other people." She said swaying her hips as she walked up to the island.

"That's good to know." I said getting out some soup. She sat on the stool leaning on the counter.

"So how did you like my gift." She asked and I paused for a second.

"Excuse me?" I asked glancing at her over my shoulder.

"That special gift I sent you. Your wife's fingers." She said proudly as I leaned on the counter next to the stove not looking at her. Anger and adrenaline rushing through my veins.

"So that was you?" I asked and she giggled.

"Yes it was. I am very skilled with a knife. By the way how do you like her make over?" She said and I looked over at the eye of the stove I wasn't using. I slowly turned it on high.

"That was you too huh." I said and she giggled behind me. Y/n's crying face when she let me see her face the first time popped in my head and I was pissed.

"Yes but don't worry if she's too ugly I'm here to satisfy your needs." She said and i nodded. I turned around and smirked at her.

"Is that so? Sounds nice to me." I said and she bit her lip. She traced the counter as she got off the stool. She looked me up and down her eyes half lidded as she swayed her hips. She came over to me and ran her hands down my chest.

"I'll do anything you want." She said as she tugged on my belt. I smiled and reached a hand up brushing her hair out her face.

"Anything I want?" I asked as my hand went to the back of her head and gripped a handful of her blonde hair. I pulled her head back and leaned forward our noses touching.

"Anything." She said her fingers hooked into my pants. I leaned in more my lips hovering over hers.

"Good." I whispered before gripping her hair and slamming the side of her face on the hot stove. She screamed as the hot iron burned into the side of her face the room filling with the smell of her burning flesh.

"I want you to keep your filthy hands off my wife." I growled and brought her head back up off the stove.

"I see what you're trying to pull and it's not going to work. I love my wife even if she died I'd still be loyal to only her. You walked into my house and admit your part in her suffering and expected me to sleep with you. That's so fucking funny." I growled and slammed her face back down on the stove hard.

"I don't give a fuck if you're a woman. You hurt her again and I'll rip you apart slowly." I growled before pulling her hair and throwing her onto the ground. I turned the stove off and grabbed a knife. I crouched down and stabbed the knife in her foot into the floor.

"Stay." I growled and went back to making lunch.

"Me and my wife have walked through hell together. Some blonde slutty whore isn't going to change anything." I said as I made Y/n a bowl. I turned around as Kacchan and Kirishima walked in.

"Hey whoa what's with the angry face? Katsuki hasn't even started speaking yet." Kirishima laughed and I shrugged.

"Well um Y/n has a fever. So can you take care of my unwanted guest please." I said stepping over Toga.

"Unwanted guest?" Kacchan said walking around the island and seeing her.

"Oh fuck yeah it's this bitch." He said taking the knife out her foot. The girl was stunned and didn't know what was happening.

"Hey Midoriya. How is Y/n?" Kirishima asked and I shrugged.

"Still not talking. Her fever spiked this morning the infection still hasn't gone away." I said and he nodded.

"Damn that really sucks. We will take care of this." He said and i nodded and went upstairs.

I walked into the room and Y/n was awake and sitting up in bed. I smiled at her and she waved her hands saying what in sign language.

"What's what for?" I asked her as I sat on the bed next to her putting the bowl on the bedside table. I watched her hands say that she heard screaming from downstairs. I grabbed a pillow and put it on her lap. I then waved my hand.

"It's nothing for you to worry about. Here just eat your soup." I said putting the bowl on the pillow. She went to say something else but I grabbed her hands gently.

"Nun uh eat. Don't make me tie your hands together missy." I said and she smiled softly and nodded. I watched her start eating. I rubbed her leg that was underneath the blanket. Her sign language was horrible but I could understand enough of it.

"I love you." I whispered rubbing her leg gently. She only smiled softly at me.